..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-27-2014, 11:56 AM)remcoreiring Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I don't know or / or saw this problem before in the thread but maby its alreddy posted, but please answer Smile
I have an little issue that i don't get the right code at the ScpServer tool: http://prntscr.com/4g4bxq
I also notice that my controller doesn't work at the test at: Devices and Printers>wireless controller> right mouse click game controller> Test
I installed the virtual bus driver and run the tool but don't see any reaction at the software test.
Somebody knows whats the problem?

Kind regards Remco
Hi everyone,

my DS4 controller doesn't works (Bluetooth).. an idea ?

please help me, thanks.
Please help me with this ***** bluetooth :-((((

EDIT : Works on BT only with the first version of DS4Tool. (http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=46600)

[Image: sEWNwF.png]
When I run ScpDriver.exe nothing happens... Help?
Hello. I have a problem. Dualshock 4 via usb works absolutely fine for me. Then i was trying pair it via bluetooth. My OS is windows 7x64. My BT is Asus USB-BT211, 2.1EDR. When i'm trying to find new device (start>device/printers) i can see dualshock as wireless gamepad. But when i'm trying to connect, it says "it took too long to add this device." or "adding the device failed resulting in an unknown error. Code error: 0x80070015". Other devices pair with BT just fine. When i'm google this problem, some people say that's win7 problems and on win8 it works just great. But when i install win8, it was the same, as win7. So it's no solve anything for me. I suggest that dualshock 4 can't hold discover mode for a long time and win7 just can't pair with it. But others people connect it without any problems. So, can you help me out somehow? Maybe there is some method to force dualshock 4 stay in discover mode for a long time? Or some blutooth drivers special for DS4?
Hey guys, I would like to know if there is a way to make the pad button an actual button instead of the mouse click? I have tried to change it in button settings but cannot get it to work. I'm using 1.2.2 currently.
jhebbel:

On your sig is a website for a forked location for the tool and says your working on the tool. When going to your site and after registering, the site is gone, moved or unavailable for use. I was going to go donate to remove the ads, but your site has been taken down. Is there a different address that should be being used?
So, im trying to run DS4Tool so i can use my DualShock4 to play some DarkSouls2 but when i set everything up, launch the game, my camera started to rotate like crazy. So after browsing this sub i figured that i have to hide my Wireless controller so i checked the box but when i look into printers and devices, there is 360 controller AND Wireless Controller, so the "Hide DS4 controller did nothing.
Searched the interwebs for anwsers but nothing came out of it.
So now im here, traveling and asking for help with this problem.
I am getting this error with .NET. It used to work but today it stopped.

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ScpServer
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.3
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/PC/Downloads/PS4/ScpServer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18036 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
I just picked up a BT400 dongle to try to make this more reliable and now things aren't working at all.

I don't want to use the driver the other dude is writing, not to be mean but even his alpha 1.5 version just is designed badly, bloated looking, has login / account stuff - it's just terrible. I like this particular DS4 driver because it's simple and clean.

Anyhow - I do not understand bluetooth, I'm dumb ok? Sad god help me can someone explain?
Like....... I get the impression somehow that there's multiple layers of drivers for bluetooth. There's the driver for the adapter, then there's a driver for the controller but there's also like bluetooth drivers for the protocol or something? I dunno.

Long story short, using the BT400 on my PC with the DS4, I am no longer prompted to use the 3 different methods of pairing the device, it keeps dropping out within about 15 seconds and there's no game controller appearing in the game controllers section, it's like the BT400 doesn't know it's a game controller, despite it saying it.
Any ideas? Man BT is a bummer.
EDIT / NOTE: I'd heard the BT400 is the best dongle to get so I grabbed another one, plz don't tell me it was a waste of time :/
Here's the thing I'm talking about, I no longer have this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...1nLYY#t=38

Won't prompt for a connection method (pin etc)