..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-20-2015, 04:42 PM)Mac67 Wrote: [ -> ]hey

will this program work for Dualshock 3 contorllers

No, i think the ps3 version this ps4 tool is based on is this one

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

(although having never used it myself, i'm not 100% certain. There are definitely working tools around though, but from what i've heard they are more likely to have more issues as the pc doesn't recognize them from the start, meaning it's not just button conversion but recognition also).
Hey

I need help really badly here

the ds3 wrapper locks up my windows 7 HP Laptop computer all the time
(01-20-2015, 07:23 PM)Mac67 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

I need help really badly here

the ds3 wrapper locks up my windows 7 HP Laptop computer all the time

Try asking for help in the correct thread then? Or try a different program
Connection type: USB
Windows 8.1
DS4 Tool Version 1.5.20.14017
Exclusive box is checked

So I know there's no updates for this but maybe someone can help. Well my issue is that it connects and everything but if I choose a profile (Defaut/custom) its not fully compatible. Okay so say I set the right thumbstick to emulate the mouse when i assign it to my ds4 controller the cursor on my computer will move. If i choose the default profile my cursor wont move (obviously) because it's emulating a Xbox controller but when i get in game my character/camera will move. It's not my controller because I've tried 2 different ones, and also they don't do that on my ps4 or ps3 so it must be ds4 tool. I just want the comfort of using my ds4 on Pc without all the hassle. Any help would be appreciated.
Guys!

I got a problem! The DS4 to XInput wrapper works like a charm. I always turn on "Hide DS4 controller" or whatever to only use the XInput emulation and not the native supported DS4 input.

I have a bad usb cable. Usually it works, but if I move around to much it disconnects and reconnects, but thats not the problem. When the disconnect/reconnect happens, the Xinput emulation does not work any more. I can now turn off the "Hide DS4 controller" function, and the DS4 native input is registered and can be used.

Restarting the program doesn't work, so I actually have to sign out and in again, restart the DS4 wrapper and then it works again.
I could just buy a new cable and deal with it, but it would be even better if this just didn't happen.

Have any of you other guys had this issue? Did you figure out/fix the problem? How?

Thanks in advance.
Connection type : USB and BT
Windows Version : Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
DS4 Tool version: Latest
Exclusive vs Shared: I've tried both
Tried USB, doesn't work, tried bluetooth, also doesn't work.

Hi, I've tried connecting my DS4 through this tool several times, but I am always met with "No controllers found"
I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my USB drivers, restarted my computer, tried a different cable, tried a different USB port, and I'm always met with the same thing. Can somebody please help me?
hello,

i using mainboard MSI Mpower z77, it has bluetooth and Supports Bluetooth 3.0+HS
so my pc can detect ps4 controller ?? or i still have to buy a EDR Dongle like page 1 said
Hm... where can I get Microsoft Drivers for Bluetooth? doesn't seems to recognize my DS4..
I'm trying to use this with Payday 2 and it's giving it micro-stutters.
When i reboot my pc and just use k/m it's smooth.
So it has to be scpserver software causing it.
Any help please?
(03-21-2015, 05:11 PM)cjs007 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to use this with Payday 2 and it's giving it micro-stutters.
When i reboot my pc and just use k/m it's smooth.
So it has to be scpserver software causing it.
Any help please?

You should ask in the forum related to your fork, this one hasnt been in development for some time.