..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure I understand why this is needed... I plug in a new $2 bluetooth dongle, and let it install M$ drivers, I go to devices, add device, hold PS and share buttons until it blinks.. the add device sees the wireless controller, I click it, next, choose pair with pin (0000) controller comes on and pairing is successful, works well in Pcsx2, no complicated extra drivers or anything.. touch pad doesn't work, nor rumble, but they are not needed really anyway...

all buttons work though (Including the touchpad as a button), all analog works and even the PS button is a button to configure
Hi, my OS is Win7 64bit. When I use bluetooth connected DS4, and use you tool ver 1.2.2, I got this error:
System.IndexOutOfRangeExeption: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at scpControl.DS4Device..ctor(HidDevice device, Int32 controllerID) at scpControl.BusDevice.Star()

When I use usb connected DS4, every thing is fine.
Thanks A LOT!!! You helped me out so much! THANKS!
Can anybody verify that this XInput Wrapper works for dualshock 2 and dualshock 3 controllers?

Ty.
Hi, my OS is Win8.1 64bit. When I use bluetooth 4.0 connected DS4, and use you tool ver 1.2.2, I got this error:
System.IndexOutOfRangeExeption: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at scpControl.DS4Device..ctor(HidDevice device, Int32 controllerID) at scpControl.BusDevice.Star()
Is there a solution to this problem?
Hi, I checked the latest messages and I didn't saw anything similar so I am gonna make my question.
I downloaded the 1.2.2 version of your tool (I have to say it is perfect, good job sir) and I got Windows 10. I don't know if the problem is Win10, but when I check if the xBox360 pad is the only one in Devices and Printers I find out that "Wireless Controller" is also there. I started the tool with Hide DS4 on, and actually the tool hides the pad but the PC still recognizes it. XInput works properly, and when I check Game controller settings the Wireless pad doesn't work, the virtual xBox360 one do.
I don't know if I have been clear enough, I am sorry but I am not english.
abcde
Had to make an account to say thanks for this, works perfectly even with steam games and others just tested it with a load of games and no problems atall, great work Smile so nice to be able to use ds4 Smile)))
hello, i had a problem.
via usb the DS4 works fine, via Bluetooth Unfortunately not
i push share+psbutton, windows connect it and after 2 seconds the connection stop...
whats the problem...?

same Problem asĀ http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XI...#pid360110

sorry for my bad english i'm german

EDIT: it works now
Pairing hold if the LED goes out pairing again press and hold share&psbutton
but forcefeedback doesn't work
Im trying to play pso 2 and for some reason the games is not registering the right analog stick any help would be appreciated