..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-13-2013, 04:25 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure why you experiencing it, i tested my UPlay a lot of time with AC3 it works just fine. I couldn't replicate on 2 machines. I do get message saying controller can't be grabbed for exclusive access if I start UPlay first.
Some people reported freezing issues can resolved by removing motionjoy drivers or install newest version of XBox360 drivers

I'm using the last version of Xbox360 drivers, but i'm using the spanish version of them, maybe is this the problem?
(12-13-2013, 04:31 PM)Rorik Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the last version of Xbox360 drivers, but i'm using the spanish version of them, maybe is this the problem?

Do you see same messages in 1st post on screenshot (i uploaded Beta 3 screenshot)
(12-13-2013, 04:37 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see same messages in 1st post on screenshot (i uploaded Beta 3 screenshot)

Exactly the same, using beta 3
(12-13-2013, 04:43 PM)Rorik Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly the same, using beta 3

Ok, i will try to replicate the issue on Win 7 tonight, i will let you know how it goes
(12-13-2013, 05:03 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i will try to replicate the issue on Win 7 tonight, i will let you know how it goes

Thanks. Maybe the language of drivers causes the issue?
with german language and windows 8.1 it work flawless... no problems... nearly perfect... if the controller was connectet i can reconnect the controller without stop and start your tool Tongue
(12-13-2013, 06:04 PM)namealwaysinuse Wrote: [ -> ]with german language and windows 8.1 it work flawless... no problems... nearly perfect... if the controller was connectet i can reconnect the controller without stop and start your tool Tongue

Can you test uplay? In my case. My pc freezes when uplay islaunched and while is launching a game. Steam goes perfect. Thanks
rayman legends with u play work perfectly =)
I created an account here just to say thanks for the excellent work on this software.

But I would like to use it wirelessly, which receivers are compatible?
Hello first,
I have to say what you have found in the short time on the legs I find just great! keep it up!
now I have a problem with the beta 3 version and that as soon as I use the controller with bluetooth, he occasionally loses the connection and as soon as I use the version 1.1_Beta_2 Update 1, everything works fine.
hope this is a problem well and we corrected the next update.
working great otherwiseBiggrin

greeting
Menace