..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for this amazing piece of software! I tried several games and all of them work flawlessly! I hope you add these features in next versions:

1- Make the touchpad to be always enabled and make the click button usable.

2- Disable the LED light. I hate them, I wonder why Sony doesn't allow us to disable it so the battery lasts longer.
(12-16-2013, 08:56 PM)KodevEx Wrote: [ -> ]I joined this site to give you this info.
I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I have had the drivers issue.

Before installing ANY driver I needed to install Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider and allow unsigned drivers to install(Test mode). This allowed your tool to install correctly and fully function. Don't forget to remove the programs watermark.

OH MY GOD.

Okay, I just wanted to chime in here. I also use DSEO to disable driver signature enforcement, and I just now realized that I ALWAYS have it active, so there are NO drivers that have issues. It's been active on my machine for so long that I had completely forgotten about it.

Everyone having driver issues on Windows 7, DOWNLOAD THAT PROGRAM. This makes so much sense now, and I can't believe I didn't realize it before.
there are no unsigned drivers, only one that installs is signed by scarlet.crush
(12-17-2013, 12:06 AM)Manu270891 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this amazing piece of software! I tried several games and all of them work flawlessly! I hope you add these features in next versions:

1- Make the touchpad to be always enabled and make the click button usable.

2- Disable the LED light. I hate them, I wonder why Sony doesn't allow us to disable it so the battery lasts longer.

1- That's probably already in the works, everyone has been asking for the touchpad click functionality

2. Drag all the LED sliders to 0 to turn off the LED. BOOM! Feature already implemented. Biggrin
Just wanted to post about that 'Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider'.

It isn't needed. You just go into your System Control Panel. Click Advanced Settings on the left side. The control panel that comes up will have several tabs. One of them has 'Driver Signing' settings. Click that and select what you want. Boom, done.

I always warn against installing any 3rd-party software that modifies your OS. It is almost always a BAD idea. >_>
People who have freeze as soon as app starts, do you get any messages in log window?
(12-17-2013, 04:01 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]People who have freeze as soon as app starts, do you get any messages in log window?

Nope, none at all, at least of what I've seen. I can try again when I get home today and check if anything pops up now, but nothing has popped up the last times.
something odd I noticed with just cause 2 pressing L1 would force the game to thinking R2 was being pressed for some reason, I checked up with another game to make sure it wasnt me or some other input device wasnt being triggered and ya seemingly just JC2 has this issue, other then that this is an absolutely fantastic tool, only thing I can suggest is,

A)let us use 2 fingers on the touchpad to scroll if you can figure out how to enable that.

B) let us use tap for left click like on a laptop, or alternatively press in the touch pad for left click, other then that fantastic software I love it.

KodevEx

(12-17-2013, 03:49 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to post about that 'Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider'.

It isn't needed. You just go into your System Control Panel. Click Advanced Settings on the left side. The control panel that comes up will have several tabs. One of them has 'Driver Signing' settings. Click that and select what you want. Boom, done.

I always warn against installing any 3rd-party software that modifies your OS. It is almost always a BAD idea. >_>
Nope that didn't work. Had a friend look at it as well. And I have no idea where you got that statement from. Because its not Microsoft's software? They lock their sh*t up tight to keep what people do limited. This includes drivers. Anyway using this solved my issue after half hour of trying everything with my friend. If the drivers won't install and your on WIN 7 then use this.
(12-17-2013, 04:01 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]People who have freeze as soon as app starts, do you get any messages in log window?

Nope, got nothing, only freezing