..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, before I smash my damn controller into my head, someone please tell me how to get the passcode prompt.

I've followed the instructions of so many people, yet none have worked.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q45...UTF8&psc=1

That is the bluetooth 4.0 dongle I have since my Asrock Extreme3 Gen3 motherboard lacks bluetooth. I have it installed correctly, the DS4 works while wired with SCP Server, but my wire constantly disconnects at the slightest shift. It connects for about 10 seconds and is even seen by SCP (but even when activated it doesn't work).
Any chance the driver will be fixed to work with teamspeak? because my computer becomes unusable while using teamspeak with this driver.
Hello guys,

With out tredging through 60 odd pages of replies I will post mine directly to see if we have any fixes.

So I have the Plugable Bluetooth USB Adapter (Bluetooth 4.0 LE) A brand new Duelshock 4. I have installed the tool and all is fine works great is Assasins Creed, State of Decay and a few other games I tested.

The issue I have is when ever I connect my DS4 my Internet will stop working within seconds, I have tried a few things but nothing is helping. Chnaged the WiFi channel still happens and so on. Also when I close the tool down the internet will not work until I reboot.

Am I missing something? My WiFi adapter is Qualcomm Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter never had an issue with it until today.

Any help would be appreciated o/.
Should also add that my iPhone connects to the Bluetooth fine and the Internet connection works perfectly it seems to be the controller when the tool is running that is the cause.
(12-30-2013, 06:56 PM)Tidemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Should also add that my iPhone connects to the Bluetooth fine and the Internet connection works perfectly it seems to be the controller when the tool is running that is the cause.

same here.. my BT is fine, this program messed it up for my controller for me
Can we get a list going of USB bluetooth adapters that work flawlessly with the DS4? I have an ASUS USB BT211 and it does NOT work well. Perhaps after a list has been compiled it can be added to the main post or a separate topic.
(12-30-2013, 05:40 PM)FOGSHIE Wrote: [ -> ]Now, before I smash my damn controller into my head, someone please tell me how to get the passcode prompt.

Are you talking about the passcode prompt that pops up when you try to add the DS4 via Bluetooth?

Try 0000 and see if it works. It worked for me.
(12-30-2013, 07:13 PM)mxzeal Wrote: [ -> ]same here.. my BT is fine, this program messed it up for my controller for me

Little more testing, this time I connected through USB cable and ran the tool. DS4 works and the internet speed is not affected. As soon as I connect via Bluetooth it goes down.
(12-30-2013, 08:33 PM)snedelea Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the passcode prompt that pops up when you try to add the DS4 via Bluetooth?

Try 0000 and see if it works. It worked for me.

IT DOESN'T POP-UP. I know 0000 works, if only I could enter it in the first place.
A Micro-USB to USB cable works wonders. Laugh