..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-10-2014, 09:57 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Was solved before. In settings in TeamSpeak there should be use keyboard and mouse only. So no gamepad support

Thank you, this solved my issue.
Forgive my laziness, skimming through the forums looking for a similar situation when your frustrated, sometimes just easier to ask.
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I'm Italian so forgive me if my english is not perfect. My problem is that the dualschok 4 (ds4 tool) with the witcher 2 does not work on windows7. I performed the installation to the letter and it all works on other games. Can you help me please??
(01-12-2014, 03:05 AM)Skadoosh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, this solved my issue.
Forgive my laziness, skimming through the forums looking for a similar situation when your frustrated, sometimes just easier to ask.

That's what the search option is for. just type in what you are looking for and the name of this thread. Bingo bango, you have a list of posts that mention your problem, and the solution.

(01-12-2014, 03:43 AM)windrider8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I'm Italian so forgive me if my english is not perfect. My problem is that the dualschok 4 (ds4 tool) with the witcher 2 does not work on windows7. I performed the installation to the letter and it all works on other games. Can you help me please??

According to what I can find online it does support the 360 controller... can you verify that the options in game are set to use the controller and not the keyboard/mouse?
hello I tried it and it prevents me from changing device, because I do not find the controller. What can I do?

[Image: Cattura.PNG]
I just installed and tested Witcher 2. It initially recognizes the controller, but as soon as the gameplay starts, nothing doing. Not that I want to play it, since I lost interest in even getting 30% of the way through the first one. No errors, just no response from either stick or any buttons after the game is done telling you to press TAB to close menus in the opening tutorial area. Works well in Tomb Raider when the BT connection isn't pausing to contemplate daisies, so send Lara twirling, always twirling toward Molotov cocktails and steep cliffs. Same goes for Saints Row the Third, and 4. Works in all of the GTA games through Steam, and every other of the hundred or so other games I have. Alas, the USB connection is as finicky as Morris.
So what can i do???
I just tested this with The Witcher 2, and everything worked flawlessly, both wired and wirelessly. You need to go into the in-game options menu and choose the controller as the control option, otherwise only the menus will work with it and the game will require the keyboard. Everything is mapped perfectly from the start, and it felt great.
(01-12-2014, 11:34 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested this with The Witcher 2, and everything worked flawlessly, both wired and wirelessly. You need to go into the in-game options menu and choose the controller as the control option, otherwise only the menus will work with it and the game will require the keyboard. Everything is mapped perfectly from the start, and it felt great.

I reinstall the driversx360 and ds4tools and finally everything is perfectly and work!!!I think the problem was the controller driver of 'xbox 360Smile
thank you all for your help and patience!!
Need a working version :,(
Would there be any possibility of releasing the source for this?