..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've paired my DS4 with BT and installed the virtual driver, now it works as a normal wireless controller...

but when i launch ScpServer it doesn't appear anything in the list. In the "Device and Printers" window,
no X360 gamepad appears in the list, only the wireless controller.

Maybe there are some compatibilty problems with certain bluetooth dongles?
(12-01-2013, 05:58 PM)und3rd0g Wrote: [ -> ]but when i launch ScpServer it doesn't appear anything in the list. In the "Device and Printers" window,
no X360 gamepad appears in the list, only the wireless controller.

Does it show up in your Devices and Printers as "Wireless Controller"?
Hurrah! Scarlet.Crush in the flesh makes an appearance!
Any plans to work on a collaboration to get this program running at full force?
(12-01-2013, 06:35 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Does it show up in your Devices and Printers as "Wireless Controller"?

Yes. It appears also as "Wireless Controller" in device manager, under bluetooth devices.
Mine also showed up as Wireless Controller there but when you right clicked it and selected game controller setting, that's where it showed up as a 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch. I should have said that before. Dunno if that changes anything.
the vibration does not work with usb ?
(12-01-2013, 09:12 PM)Psychospark Wrote: [ -> ]Mine also showed up as Wireless Controller there but when you right clicked it and selected game controller setting, that's where it showed up as a 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch.

The same thing happens to me
(12-01-2013, 09:18 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]the vibration does not work with usb ?

It's not in the tool yet - he said he ran into input lag with the new library that got them to work so I assume he's still messing with it.
(12-01-2013, 09:24 PM)und3rd0g Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing happens to me
I seem to be having the same problem.