..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-18-2014, 10:03 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Please report whether you're trying: Bluetooth versus USB; which version of Windows; and whether you have tried checking the box for exclusive mode, which the 1.1 Betas used to prevent games from detecting both the Xinput controller and the native Bluetooth/USB driver. Windows 7 absolutely sucked for me for Bluetooth but the DS4 also does have *terrible range*, be careful about how you're testing for lag.

Bluetooth Kinivo BT400. Windows 8.1, 1.1.2 Beta version you posted previously, no exclusive mode
On another note i asked previously. Is there any way to get these functions:

1) Use of PS4 Controller Speaker VIA Bluetooth.
2) Axis Controls using Motion Sensor.
3) use of headset jack.

(01-18-2014, 07:44 PM)Arzwarth Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried fishing in game. It rumble when you got nibble. And after defeated the primal CS.

not yet but ill go try it and see. Do you know what all is supposed to rumble?

(01-18-2014, 08:37 PM)Foxhound4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Bluetooth Kinivo BT400. Windows 8.1, 1.1.2 Beta version you posted previously, no exclusive mode

ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Latest verson posted as well
(01-18-2014, 07:44 PM)Arzwarth Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried fishing in game. It rumble when you got nibble. And after defeated the primal CS.

Just tried and yes it worked. @ Electo disregard rumble not working. my bad
So the latest is DS4 Tool 1.1 Beta 3?
(01-18-2014, 09:45 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]So the latest is DS4 Tool 1.1 Beta 3?

look back a few pages there is 1.1.2 version
(01-18-2014, 09:45 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]So the latest is DS4 Tool 1.1 Beta 3?

Yes go to page one and you only need to download the DS4 Tool 1.1 Beta 3. I had this confusion as well once i started out
I posted my specs back when beta 3 was released, but I'll put them here again, since everything still works when ticking the checkbox. (I forgot to put my Bluetooth adapter when I last posted.)

Asus G55VW Republic of Gamers laptop
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2GB
12GB RAM
USB 3.0
Atheros Bluetooth adapter -- SIW says the Device ID is USB \VID_13D3&PID_3362\ALASKA_DAY_2006 Microsoft Bluetooth Stack
(01-18-2014, 11:15 PM)Foxhound4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes go to page one and you only need to download the DS4 Tool 1.1 Beta 3. I had this confusion as well once i started out

I don't recommend the old 1.1 Beta versions. I have fixed a tremendous number of latency issues and would not expect you to be happy with the performance of the old versions if you actually tried both to see the difference. Use 1.1.2 and let me know if anything does not work that still worked in a Beta.
(01-19-2014, 12:10 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recommend the old 1.1 Beta versions. I have fixed a tremendous number of latency issues and would not expect you to be happy with the performance of the old versions if you actually tried both to see the difference. Use 1.1.2 and let me know if anything does not work that still worked in a Beta.

Are those same improvements present if the Exclusive Access thing is enabled? Just trying to keep up with the changes. Thanks for all your hard work, by the way.
I'm getting a constantly moving cursor on player select screen in Injustice: Gods Among Us. DS4 tool 1.1.2, Windows 8.1, Wired connection, non exclusive mode.