..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so i uncheck the 2 boxes then then start. no mouse funtion. go into settings to enable touch. and hit set and save, still no go.

Checked off Open for Exclusive rather then shared. touch works. then if i goto options and disable the touch and save it. touch still works and only way to stop mouse is by stopping and starting it. Would like to see hotkey to turn touch off and on again like it was before. much easier.

my idea would be to use share for right and right click and options for left. and touch button for mouse wheel push in or if its possible to have it that if u push and hold the touch butting and slide ur finger up and down and scrolling. Need to find a way that when the touch bad is in use that the share and option buttons dont do anything else until touch is turned off. but with my idea in start this paragraph make it easier for mousepad users keeping there fingers closer to gether and not so apart.
(01-21-2014, 02:16 AM)DeathWish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so i uncheck the 2 boxes then then start. no mouse funtion. go into settings to enable touch. and hit set and save, still no go.

Checked off Open for Exclusive rather then shared. touch works. then if i goto options and disable the touch and save it. touch still works and only way to stop mouse is by stopping and starting it. Would like to see hotkey to turn touch off and on again like it was before. much easier.

my idea would be to use share for right and right click and options for left. and touch button for mouse wheel push in or if its possible to have it that if u push and hold the touch butting and slide ur finger up and down and scrolling. Need to find a way that when the touch bad is in use that the share and option buttons dont do anything else until touch is turned off. but with my idea in start this paragraph make it easier for mousepad users keeping there fingers closer to gether and not so apart.

Oh, you know, I see a lot of people asking for ability to toggle touch, and it will be very necessary when I add several touch modes, so I'll add it soon. I am thinking it will be finger down on the touchpad and hitting the PS button scrolls through touchpad modes, and have the DS4 rumble at you a long rumble to indicate full touchpad mode, two short rumbles to indicate touchpad mouse-only/no button support, and one rumble to indicate you just selected touchpad-disabled mode. I have a lot of different touchpad modes I want to implement.

The suggestion for Share/Options being additional left/right clicks makes a lot of sense, I'll add that right away.
(01-21-2014, 02:26 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you know, I see a lot of people asking for ability to toggle touch, and it will be very necessary when I add several touch modes, so I'll add it soon. I am thinking it will be finger down on the touchpad and hitting the PS button scrolls through touchpad modes, and have the DS4 rumble at you a long rumble to indicate full touchpad mode, two short rumbles to indicate touchpad mouse-only/no button support, and one rumble to indicate you just selected touchpad-disabled mode. I have a lot of different touchpad modes I want to implement.

The suggestion for Share/Options being additional left/right clicks makes a lot of sense, I'll add that right away.

Thanks man, keep up the good work. ur plans for diff toggle modes is a nice idea using the rumble. Could even use light color indc. as awell. or later when mono speaker is workable have tone indicators.

Any way you can had a temp hot key like u had with L2+R2 and pad button and L2 + touchpad to deactive if not too much trouble. thanks for reading my ideas. and i will continue giving continued feedback as you move along.
not sure what change you made in the later ones but i like that i can stop and start and not have to resert Final Fantasy
InhexSTER, thanks a lot for releasing source code!
Yeah, this is great software.

Seriously man. PS4 users wish they had control like we do. Disable LED For the win.
@Elect @ inhex any chance you can upload this to a google resp. for easy download and knowing where to find all the builds in one spot.
so I figured out why people are having issues with sticky sticks and its not the program just a small over look x360 pad has a much smaller TRAVEL ROOM between the sticks and the edge, which means its dead zone is some what small, the problem is the ps4 controller has a larger travel room wich means that the dead zone the controller is setup to is incorrect, in order to have the same amount of travel has to be lil bit larger because the sticks on the ds4 are smaller and more sensitive so they react to the slightest touch I discovered this messing around with xpadder were it seemed my stick was pressed in even tho it was in its idle position it wasn't much but the program still picked up the signal .. I wasn't sure if any one had picked up on this or even thought about it but I thought I would share my findings.
Thanks to InhexSTER for the original and Electrobrains for the update! I've noticed some talk about sticky buttons problems in this thread, and I wanted to get someone's advice as to whether my problem is the same issue:

In some games (e.g. Binary Domain, Rogue Legacy, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes) but not others (e.g. Risk of Rain, Monaco), the L2 and R2 buttons will sometimes stick and will also activate on the slightest touch. Often the R2 button will activate without even being pressed (just barely rocking it side to side in its socket). In some of those games (Rogue Legacy, Might & Magic), R1/R2 will barely function at all, outside of maybe 1/50 presses.

Is this a common problem? I know there's work to be done, but I seem to remember having used the controller/wrapper in some of these games before these problems started, so I thought I'd double-check. Thanks!
I have some ideas and problems so I'm just gonna list them.

Problems:
When moving in games I sometimes do non-stop movements (360's, walking forward, back ,etc)

Some buttons don't react while others are activated.

Touchpad doesn't let you scroll in browsers
Suggestions:

Bind Playstation button to Xbox button

When you push down on the touchpad a keyboard appears making it so I don't have to get my keyboard when wanting to type