..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: is that my specific pc really cant go in many games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11/16/2013, 20:49:22
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
System Manufacturer: Acer Aspire E1-431
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.72.02V1.24
Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU B820 @ 1.70GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2662MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Intel® HD Graphics

that's my pc specific...tell me what im must do to improve it more beacause most of games very lag like FF7,Dynasty warrior2,Battle Assault
im using ps2 cd n not ISO.
you need to change your PC.
it barely meets the minimum requirements. no chance you'll get playable speeds with any of the games mentioned above with your current machine.
It looks like one of those laptops which go around advertised as bargains for great performance and they list 8GB or ram and you're like WOAAA and everything else inside is a joke. Which is even funnier now because it's running on 32-bit windows and it's using only 30% of the available RAM capacity, making the rest completely useless.

As jesalvein said, you barely meet the minimum requirements. Your CPU is definitely too weak to run those games.

----

Checking the specs for this laptop out, i think you've tampered with it. The model sold comes with 2GB of ram by default, and a pentium dual core CPU at 2.2GHz which is probably faster than your current celeron. The GPU also appears to be using DDR3 SDRAM which means that it's also too weak to cope with PS2 emulation.

Sorry buddy, you need a whole new laptop to play PS2 games. Either do that, or stick to your console, no amount of "settings" will help you here.
thanx guys..even with that minimum i can still play FFX n FFXII Smile
i just ignore which game i cant play n just play what this little pc can support.
GundamQuatro made a list of the easiest games to emulate(CPU wise) here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate

Might be useful to you.