..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: the Hot shot golf and host shot tennis are very slow in hardware mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I am new here.I have a question,the Hot shot tennis,and Hot shot Golf series(include the 3 and 4) is normally 60FPS in software mode,however in hardware mode,the FPS are very low.How can I setting for PCSX2 1.1.0,I am sure that my graphic card and CPU can run many PS2 games in fully speed.
(11-21-2013, 02:12 AM)jackyyn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I am new here.I have a question,the Hot shot tennis,and Hot shot Golf series(include the 3 and 4) is normally 60FPS in software mode,however in hardware mode,the FPS are very low.How can I setting for PCSX2 1.1.0,I am sure that my graphic card and CPU can run many PS2 games in fully speed.

What are your computer's specs?

And what are your GSDX settings?
It would help if you'd actually post your specs. Tongue2

Might have some new candidates for the intensive cpu/gpu threads, lol.
I would bet mixing up of sw/hw-mode or 10x internal res...
my PC is not in my hand,my question possible need to be pending,because I travel in business outside
(11-21-2013, 01:18 PM)jackyyn Wrote: [ -> ]my PC is not in my hand,my question possible need to be pending,because I travel in business outside

we can't answer you question without knowing your specs.
(11-21-2013, 10:38 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I would bet mixing up of sw/hw-mode...

That's kinda what I suspect.
I can verify that in Golf i get an fps drop to about 40-45fps from the usual 60fps when the character is about to hit the ball. Long drawing distance is probably causing this?
Some games do actually run better and faster in SW mode than HW mode. I've yet to play a game like this besides Viewtiful Joe (love that series lol) but I've heard of others being out there.
if I press the start button to switch map mode,the FPS is about 60FPS,when the character hit the golf,the FPS are 35FPS to 45FPS....
Pages: 1 2