..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Black Screen When Trying To Play All Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new user here and i was registered because i have a fatal problem with the version 1.0.0, When i join the game, it show 50FPS, but the game freeze with a black screen, without crashing, in all original games from the disc i tried, i use the default graphic plugin and i think it isnt the problem, im trying with Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Looney Tunes, Vice City Stories, and other, always have 50 FPS and always have Black Screen, Tryed: Executing like administrator (Dont Work), All pluging and Bios (Dont Work), Clasic Windows optimiced with Ccleaner (Dont Work)

I Have:
2 GB of DDR Ram
Intel Celeron CPU 430 1,80Ghz
Grafic Intel Q35 Express Chipset Family, Pixel Shader 3.0 Not Supported (Like a Shi*)
Windows Seven 32 Bits Professional
HDD 1TB + 120GB (2 HDD With Nice Compatibility)

Are there a solution? Please respond Sad
(11-23-2013, 01:07 PM)TigreBlancoX Wrote: [ -> ]i use the default graphic plugin and i think it isnt the problem

It would be nice to know which plugin is the default plugin for you.

50 FPS in any game seems to be to high with your specs. Therefore I would say you use GSNull or GsDX in Hardeware (Null), Software (Null) or Null( Null) mode.

Make sure you use gsdx-SSSE3 in hardware (DX 9 if DX 10/11 is not available). Update drivers/directX.

But still: your pc is much to weak. I would not expect see any playable framerate.
simple.
your GPU isn't compatible with latest gsdx versions.
you'll see something if you use software mode, but that won't be playable
Try with dx9 hw mode and sw mode too. Btw your cpu is toooo weak for the emu. I reccomand you to play the game on your ps2.
I dont have PS2, i have sold it

It work with software mode, thanks Smile
(11-24-2013, 03:00 AM)TigreBlancoX Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have PS2, i have sold it

It work with software mode, thanks Smile

Then you sold your rights to your BIOS too, which makes using it illegal, and no support will be given for such.
As said above.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules, specifically rule #1. Thread closed.