..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: should we ever expect pcsx2 on android?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-01-2013, 08:12 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]is that means i make a bad deal ?

Not necessarily, no.

It just means you can't overclock and can't install apps that m$ doesn't approve.
(12-01-2013, 03:58 AM)nini Wrote: [ -> ]Should we expect the team here to ever attempt such a huge project, now that the p.c version is so polished?

As we all know that GTA San.. is released for android, and it works for most of the devices. So it is possible for PCSX2 to work in Android....
(01-03-2014, 06:43 AM)HarshArjeria Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know that GTA San.. is released for android, and it works for most of the devices. So it is possible for PCSX2 to work in Android....

it still not possible cause android arm based . If in future its contain x86 achitecture then it would be possible!
(01-03-2014, 06:47 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]it still not possible cause android arm based . If in future its contain x86 achitecture then it would be possible!

That's the main problem..... its ARM based but in future in about 2016.... it will become possible....BiggrinBiggrin
(01-03-2014, 06:43 AM)HarshArjeria Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know that GTA San.. is released for android, and it works for most of the devices. So it is possible for PCSX2 to work in Android....

You are comparing native code and emulation...
Peoples require too much.tsc...
I have Nexus 5, Snapdragon 800, quadcore 2,3ghz, 2gb RAM, gpu adreno 330.
This is not posible in android with this hardware?
It's not only a hardware problem.
it's a matter of rewriting the code to port the app. (devs aren't interested into this)
That said, pcsx2 is open source, and feel free to make your own port if you feel like.

EDIT : This is the thread I wanted to link you basically : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-If-someon...hey-should
Ok, thanks. In future possible emulator.
(04-07-2014, 06:50 PM)radicalero Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks. In future possible emulator.

if someone gets enough interest in making one, maybe...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5