..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can anyone help me with my issue : Games are very blurry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, just downloaded the emulator and started playing.

I have 3 games, Naruto ultimate ninja 5 , DBZ Budokai Tech 3 , and Sould Caliber 2

All games are very blurry and don't look anything like they would on a ps2 and when I say blurry I mean the characters are very jagged looking and not cell shaded like how they should be.

I have a highish end gaming laptop , 17 inch screen 1920x1080 and a gtx 670m.

What could be the reasons the games look so bad? Do I need to change the dimensions of the screen to a certain "Special dimension".

Thanks for your help guys!
can you please post screenshots to let us know more precisely of what you're talking about ?
[Image: 2zyejon.png]

See how blurry it is?! lol

It looked alot worse before they scaled it down....

View the original image size
I see.
that's actually the native PS2 resoution.
you can increase gsdx internal res to 2x native to get better results, maybe even 3x because NUN 5 isn't that demanding.
If you wouldn't mind could you explain how to do that. I'm not super familiar with everything on this yet lol. Thanks man
Thank you so much! Does it matter if I use 6x rendering if my graphics card can support it. I have an i7 - 3610QM , 12 Gigs of ram and a GTX 670m .
both your GPU & CPU will struggle.
I wouldn't recommend it.
Maybe he changed the GSdx interlacing mode by mistake which would cause the blur?
Nope, he's just got it set to Native Resolution. The only other thing that can cause blurring is the Texture Filtering.
Pages: 1 2