..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: MidNightClub 3 DUB EDITION REMIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
This game is unplayable in the new emulator (1.1.0/R5766) No speed hacks used. I tried some hacks later and it doesnt make any difference.
Pc specs:
Core 2 Quad Q6600 3.0Ghz
GTX 560Ti 2GB VRAM
4GB Dual channel

First of all, keyboard letters is missing when you are suppose to set your nickname: [Image: 5]

Awkward fps drop whenever you start accelerate. for exemple no accel 60 solid fps:
[Image: 5]

Whenever you start accelerate:
(12-09-2013, 06:03 PM)asfiix Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
This game is unplayable in the new emulator (1.1.0/R5766) No speed hacks used. I tried some hacks later and it doesnt make any difference.
Pc specs:
Core 2 Quad Q6600 3.0Ghz
GTX 560Ti 2GB VRAM
4GB Dual channel

First of all, keyboard letters is missing when you are suppose to set your nickname: [Image: 5]

Awkward fps drop whenever you start accelerate. for exemple no accel 60 solid fps:

Whenever you start accelerate:

That game is known to run poorly and has very high requirements. So the only thing you can try is to use speedhacks.
Thats awkward since whenever you start accelerating the game drop to 30fps, if you stand there without moving you reach 60 solid fps.
(12-09-2013, 06:10 PM)asfiix Wrote: [ -> ]Thats awkward since whenever you start accelerating the game drop to 30fps, if you stand there without moving you reach 60 solid fps.

That's a known issue with the game.
You could try messing with the skipdraw setting to get rid of the blur effect, that is the probable cause.
So there's not a build that makes the game run without these issues? if there's a build please link it here!

Update: i downloaded some revisions and the 0.9.8 Rev R4600 seems to fix the issue, no slowdown at all.. could you fix it in the 1.1.0? so i can use the multi-threaded hack.
And it fixes the keyboard issue too!
are you sure it isn't just the multithreaded hack causing the slowdowns? because it does on some games.
Weird because this game runs full speed on my system with recommended speed hacks enabled :/
Hello i have got the same issue with the poster of this thread and I tried software rendering which was going slower for me,i tried speedhacks with no benefits,then i tried constant skipping without any speedhacks and i think altough then game was in fast motion i think it was better.And the game actually always starts to slow down,and freezes for a brief moment when i pass 25 m/h.I also had some minor slow downs at the start menu.Can anyone explain to me why is this happening,i would like to know.
(12-09-2013, 09:13 PM)taraskos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i have got the same issue with the poster of this thread and I tried software rendering which was going slower for me,i tried speedhacks with no benefits,then i tried constant skipping without any speedhacks and i think altough then game was in fast motion i think it was better.And the game actually always starts to slow down,and freezes for a brief moment when i pass 25 m/h.I also had some minor slow downs at the start menu.Can anyone explain to me why is this happening,i would like to know.

because you need a good machine.
yours is unfortunately too weak from what i see in the specs you posted.
oh wait...
Pages: 1 2