..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help configuring plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-10-2013, 07:22 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder how Vsub plays games on a P4

Some games have way less requirements than others. I finished Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia on an Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.6ghz and Radeon X850XT back on PCSX2 0.9.6

Here is a list of games with low CPU requirement:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
to be honest it seems to be running ok not to bad but it does seem to make my poor comp really hot im probably just going to abandon this project until I do get a better one thanks for the help though guys

do you think I could play .hack with my specs?
(12-10-2013, 07:22 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder how Vsub plays games on a P4

his P4 had higher clockrate. That's why.
@OP : .hack games ? not at playable speeds (I don't think so) Just give a try if you feel like.
You guys make it sound like that nothing matters but the clock speed of the CPU. If I ahd a P5 at 4.0ghz I can run almost all games fine and well? I know this can't be true but this is what I'm understanding here.
(12-10-2013, 07:39 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys make it sound like that nothing matters but the clock speed of the CPU. If I ahd a P5 at 4.0ghz I can run almost all games fine and well? I know this can't be true but this is what I'm understanding here.

no one said that.
I meant that a P4 @ 4ghz may give better results than a dual core @2.0 Ghz
fair enough
lol ok well thanks anyways I guess im going to have to get my ps2 from my bro, thanks again for the input guys
(12-10-2013, 07:28 AM)OneWingedGod Wrote: [ -> ]do you think I could play .hack with my specs?

Well, it's in that thread I posted:

Quote:INTEL Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.20GHz, 8600GT
.hack
.hack//G.U.

So worth a shot.
(12-10-2013, 08:02 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's in that thread I posted:

So worth a shot.

awesome it works great at a great speed, this is a series ive been wanting to play too at at that so im happy
(12-10-2013, 01:27 PM)OneWingedGod Wrote: [ -> ]awesome it works great at a great speed, this is a series ive been wanting to play too at at that so im happy

I'm surprised since i thought it was more demanding since 1.0.0
But hey ! Good to know Wink
Pages: 1 2 3