..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help configuring plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my specs are here http://www.cnet.com/laptops/gateway-ne56...34882.html
version is 1.1.0.5730
preset number 5
and im trying to play mafia, Im new to all this emulator stuff so any help will be appreciated
you won't get playable speeds with this laptop.
either you get a better machine either you keep playing it on your PS2.
sorry. Sad
your specs are relly low
Sadface well its running at a ehh speed where its barely bearable any advice as how to optimize it? Other than getting a new comp
No sorry.
(12-10-2013, 06:47 AM)OneWingedGod Wrote: [ -> ]Sadface well its running at a ehh speed where its barely bearable any advice as how to optimize it? Other than getting a new comp

Make sure your power plan is set to High Performance, that you are running while plugged in, and to clean your air vents so heat doesn't cause throttling.
(12-10-2013, 06:47 AM)OneWingedGod Wrote: [ -> ]Sadface well its running at a ehh speed where its barely bearable any advice as how to optimize it? Other than getting a new comp

play it on your PS2 ?
well that would be fine but I am using an iso and I do have the emulator on a memory card deal but my ps2 is in a different town =\

should I use a different preset or perhaps change the plugin?
(12-10-2013, 07:08 AM)OneWingedGod Wrote: [ -> ]well that would be fine but I am using an iso and I do have the emulator on a memory card deal but my ps2 is in a different town =\

what Blyss advised you is the least you can do.
but even with this, I highly doubt you'll get playable speeds.
It makes me wonder how Vsub plays games on a P4
Pages: 1 2 3