..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Buzzers and Buzz Mod (Qemu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Using wired buzzers with PCSX2 1.0.0.

There doesn't seem to be any problem with the Buzzers being recognized, they all flash and the buttons do work. However, I've noticed when I press yellow, the blue button is instantly pressed afterwards.

This is making the game unplayable as even just navigating the Menu is a pain.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Was really looking forward to playing Buzz again. Glare

Edit: Have just tested more and it seems the buttons have a mind of their own. On character select pressing Yellow results in never ending scrolling through characters. Pressing Blue does nothing.
(12-12-2013, 04:54 AM)Kittens Wrote: [ -> ]There doesn't seem to be any problem with the Buzzers being recognized, they all flash and the buttons do work.

How have you tested this? Using an in-game feature or inside windows?

Quote:However, I've noticed when I press yellow, the blue button is instantly pressed afterwards.

How and where have you noticed this? In-game?

Quote:Pressing Blue does nothing.

Again. First blue worked, later not anymore... What have you changed? Where do you check if these buttons work or not?
I think you missunderstood him willkuer.

He said pressing yellow activates blue (in the game), but pressing blue does nothing. I suspect the first comment of "the buttons do work" wasn't entirely true.
in the compatablility list it says that DEV9 is required for the buttons.
(12-12-2013, 03:06 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]in the compatablility list it says that DEV9 is required for the buttons.

Yep, thats because you need USB support, Qemu however is a USB emulator, so it "might" work kind of with that.
I thought he is using this as a gamepad with lilypad...
He mentioned the buttons flashing and lighting up, so i presume he has the proper buzz buzzers Tongue
Yikes, Sorry if I worded it a bit badly.

Yes I have the real buzzers. I tried to make that clear by saying I have the wired Buzzers.

And by 'work', I kinda meant they are recognized, just not as they should be.

Also, I'm a she Wink
(12-12-2013, 06:28 PM)Kittens Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes, Sorry if I worded it a bit badly.

Yes I have the real buzzers. I tried to make that clear by saying I have the wired Buzzers.

And by 'work', I kinda meant they are recognized, just not as they should be.

Also, I'm a she Wink

You'll forgive them, since I turned out to be a guy, they probably don't know what to expect anymore. Tongue2

Also... I have no idea what these buzzers even are. Looked it up, interesting.
Shall I assume that nobody has a solution to this yet then? Tongue
Pages: 1 2