..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: i don't feel my pc is good enough :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well i tried to run tom and jerry ,USA version
i got fps between 50 and 40 with sinking ship stage
also i changed configuration many times and still the same Sad

--------
here is my pc spec (im running latest emulator i guess)

windows 7 ultimate 64

cpu/ amd athlon x4 750k

ram/ ddr3 8 gb

vga/ amd radeon r9 270x

sorry for not typing all parts or take a picture i just feel a bit lazy

--------
i want to play it smooth if possible without oc
Have you tried speedhacks?
well i tried but didn't like it still improve fps but not that stable
Then you are probably going to have to overclock.
well that is unexpected , but as far as i know this is best emulator for ps2 and big thanks for great work hope in future they make it more better
try my settings?
yeah i forget , im thinking to buy cpu cooler damn this cpu temperature always high i got 70c when playing pcsx2 wtf

i know you gonna say search google but i want to know your experience about water cooler you bought and used for oc

edit:-
well i ll try your setting thanks

------
i played tekken 5 damn it's ***** slow not even playable 40 to 50
as you know fighting games must be stable all the time (im not talking about above 60 fps )

-------

saiki i see you have 3.3 ghz cpu did you try tekken 5? how much fast you can go and become stable ?
His CPU can probably play Tekken 5 at fullspeed without need for an OC.

The 750k is unlocked, so you should overclock it to ~4.2ghz which is pretty easy. You'll need a better cooler than the one you have right now, however. I'd recommend the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO. Really cheap and really good for an air cooler.
(12-18-2013, 01:15 AM)NarooN Wrote: [ -> ]His CPU can probably play Tekken 5 at fullspeed without need for an OC.

The 750k is unlocked, so you should overclock it to ~4.2ghz which is pretty easy. You'll need a better cooler than the one you have right now, however. I'd recommend the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO. Really cheap and really good for an air cooler.

well i don't know why his cpu is better im going to search ,that is good to know

btw thanks for telling me the cpu cooler , i was planning to buy this one
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Gemi...ooler+pipe

but now i ll think about it
i ll buy evo,but i read some review makes me stop ,they say it's big even he must remove 1 ram to make it fit , so i have this motherboard
fm2-a75ma-e35

will it fit without size and ram problem ?

edit-

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1...temps.html

damn still not clear answer i want to know if it's good or not

------
***** ram problem .need to choose other cooler , well how do i know the size of cpu cooler?
Pages: 1 2 3