..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Warriors Orochi 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,Im trying to play warriors orochi 2 through pcsx2,the status bar shows 50-60 fps,but the game stutters and lags horribly.Any help ? Any more info you need ?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Sounds like you're using speedhacks when they may not be compatible with this game.
Right,so my PC specs are :

CPU : Intel Pentium E5500
Graphics card : Ati Radeon HD7790
4GB of RAM,Windows 7 Ultimate

I am using pcsx2 1.0.0 (r5350),when I use the default settings,I get 35-40 fps,but It plays like 15,and when I try to change speedhack settings and others,Its telling me im getting 60,but it still plays like 15fps. I am just trying to play Warriors Orochi 2 (PAL,iso).
that cpu is pretty weak. BTW why do you have that cpu with that gpu?
The Koei beat 'em ups tend to be brutual on cpu and gpu. You would need a quad core cpu with at least 3.6 ghz to play when the soldiers come running up to you. The gpu should be about to handle x2.
(12-19-2013, 06:00 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]that cpu is pretty weak. BTW why do you have that cpu with that gpu?

I have an older motherboard with a 775 socket,and the newest cpu that fits there is core 2 quad,and that is kinda hard to find since they no longer make them.
You can find those on ebay.

But I had this game, as with all the other Koei hack n' slashers, it's really CPU-heavy, so you won't be able to get fullspeed with that CPU.
Are to games heavy enough to go on your list.
I think I already have most of the Koei Warriors games on my list. I haven't tried DW6 or the Gundam games yet, so I don't know if they should be on there.