..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 3.1 fps :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got pcsx2 to work finally. When at the homepage of the playstation the speed is 60 fps but when I start to play the game it goes down to around 3 fps. If anyone here has some tips to get it running smoothly again it would be a big help. Please explain in english, A tutorial would be nice. also just as a side not im using USA v1.6 console
What game are you playing and what are you specs?
Beginners Guide

If this does not help post your emulog, the games you want to play and a more specific 'bug'-report
Okay i got this on activity monitor, is it good or bad
what about this
If u post the emu log. That is better.or try swmobe with extra rendring thread to 3.
(12-21-2013, 03:38 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]or try swmobe with extra rendring thread to 3.
where do you find this option on the mac port ? I'm curious to see your explanation ...
okay im not sure how to get to the emulog but what I have tried earlier was to boost the speed of my cpu, which is very expensive and risky. SO i decided not to in the end ( 30 euros for just 20% faster). What i want to know is how any mac user can play any game smoothly. If you have a easy cost effective idea then pleas do tell
Quote:what I have tried earlier was to boost the speed of my cpu, which is very expensive and risky. SO i decided not to in the end ( 30 euros for just 20% faster)
off topic, but i'm kinda curious about this : what can you do for 30 € that will boost your CPU ?
(12-21-2013, 04:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]where do you find this option on the mac port ? I'm curious to see your explanation ...

oh, sry didnt see that its mac ver.
Pages: 1 2