..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with Ar Tonelico 2 Memory card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am having problems with Ar Tonelico 2 trying to see my memory card.
When I start the game it says memory card can't be found, I look on the pcsx2 log and it keeps ejecting it. Can someone help?
OMG. One of my favorite games ever. Okay... deep breath.

Have you ever used it in PCSX2 linux before? I.E. is this a new thing, or is this the first time you've tried?

What version of PCSX2 are you using, and can I see the emulog?
which version?
(12-29-2013, 10:55 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]OMG. One of my favorite games ever. Okay... deep breath.

Have you ever used it in PCSX2 linux before? I.E. is this a new thing, or is this the first time you've tried?

What version of PCSX2 are you using, and can I see the emulog?
Yes I have used it before, about a year ago I never had this problem.

PCSX2 1.1.0.r0 I am using Linux Mint 13 and can't update it.
Gregory I use what you compile and it was last update for Precise on July 26.
All that is normal stuff in the log for Ar tonelico games.

Hmmm. I really need to get a dual boot setup going so I can test linux related stuff. Are you sure the memory card is good and not corrupt?
(12-29-2013, 11:29 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]All that is normal stuff in the log for Ar tonelico games.

Hmmm. I really need to get a dual boot setup going so I can test linux related stuff. Are you sure the memory card is good and not corrupt?

I'm sure it works, I use it in pcsx2 for Windows 7 and I even made another card, transfered the save game over to the new card and still nothing, I did all that using pcsx2, I put my log txt file on the last post I did.
Do save states work between Linux and Windows?
(12-29-2013, 11:36 PM)xeno Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it works, I use it in pcsx2 for Windows 7 and I even made another card, transfered the save game over to the new card and still nothing, I did all that using pcsx2, I put my log txt file on the last post I did.
Do save states work between Linux and Windows?

I doubt the savestate are swappable between OS.

Attach your card and I can check it out... but I don't think your card is the problem though. I have no ideas.

Can you not try the SVN? Well, I guess you'd have to compile it, wouldn't you? I compiled it on windows just for fun, but I have no idea how that would go on in linux.

Hopefully gregory has an idea.
(12-29-2013, 11:46 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt the savestate are swappable between OS.

Attach your card and I can check it out... but I don't think your card is the problem though. I have no ideas.

Can you not try the SVN? Well, I guess you'd have to compile it, wouldn't you? I compiled it on windows just for fun, but I have no idea how that would go on in linux.

Hopefully gregory has an idea.

Here it is. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/undefined/

I tried last night but I must be missing something, I would like to learn step by step on how to compile it on Linux.
That link 404s.
(12-30-2013, 12:07 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]That link 404s.
Here it is. Sorry my fault.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9cy6ta...nelico.ps2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6