..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Should I be recording using PCSX2's hidden video recorder feature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so i'm recording A few videos of 60FPS patched Kingdom Hearts II, about A few days ago, I Recorded A glitch I found in game, this is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMb1eVesEU
This is the original 60FPS recording of the video: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/0e4glnais5201i5/uhh.avi
My main problem with recording in PCSX2 is how hard it actually is to be happy about the recording.
I Don't know how to get it to record sound, and the file size is GIGANTIC, I Actually can't upload videos to my Tumblr because of it.
I Want to have sound in my videos while the video itself isn't hundreds of megabytes in size, yet I don't wanna freeze up the game trying to record it, how can I do so?
It does record sound, it's just in a separate file. You have to mux them together.

I use FRAPS to record, it uses a lot less resources and you don't have to worry about muxing the file. The free version only records 30 seconds though, and it's not cheap.

I have heard that bandicam is good. The free version of it will record 10 minutes but has a small watermark on the video.
Where can I find the sound file at? I Don't see it in my PCSX2-related folders.
You could also try using MSI Afterburner for video capture.
The audio file should be found right with the video file.
Either with the video file, or in the PCSX2 root folder.
Isn't MSI Afterburner A GPU Overclocking software program? I Don't know, it might have A video capture feature like you said.
Should it be easy to get that audio file?
(01-02-2014, 07:03 AM)Zack-silvia Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't MSI Afterburner A GPU Overclocking software program? I Don't know, it might have A video capture feature like you said.
Should it be easy to get that audio file?

I used MSI Afterburner to capture some gameplay on my laptop.
Getting the audio file should be easy yes.
Oh, Okay, I Guess MSI Afterburner can capture video.
Oh, it's easy? Okay, Thanks.
I'm also going to try Afterburner..
MSI Afterburner is so far the best option for lag-less recording, but I can't get it to detect PCSX2.
Pages: 1 2