..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Where to download .pnach files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You see, I want to play Sly with some cheats, but I can't for the life of me get the patch files working! Is there a site that has them for some games for download?
Has none of the games I was looking for sadly.
You can always learn how to make your own.
or you could always request a patch if you deem yourself incapable of making one.
Well, I tried making them countless times and they never work, so yeah. I'll just request one.
Sure he could but it will be best if he learns how to make them. I'll be glad to do it if its not like 500 codes he wants.

(01-04-2014, 07:40 PM)frogz2007 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I tried making them countless times and they never work, so yeah. I'll just request one.

OK man what do you exactly want?
I'd like a patch file for Sly 2 and 1. For sly 1, I'd like it to have infinite health, same with sly 2. And also the moonjump code for sly 2 since I didn't get it working.

Sly 2 is SCUS 917.16
Sly 1 is SCUS 971.98

Thanks!
I dont need the game numbers. I need the CRC numbers for the games instead. Mind posting those. I also need to find said codes and convert them. If they don't work then the codes are faulty and I will ahve to try again...
Sly 2 CRC: 07652DD9

Sly 1 CRC: C77AF2CA

And codejunkies has the code I want for sly 2 and possibly 1
Pages: 1 2 3