..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ps2 emu probs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MY specs
windows 8 (got a scumbag virus 2 weeks ago)
Physical RAM = 2047 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0D)
CPU speed = 2.000 ghz (2 logical threads)
got this from emulog as i dont know my own specs cept windows 8

im using pcsx2 1.0.0.0 default

the game im trying to play is Devil kings better know as sengoku basara Koei sued so overseas version is called devil kings

also im using a Dutch pc
* actual prob soz for late update was playing with a friend
the moment i lauch a game it goes well until it says Playstion 2 Then Bam message pop-up Pcsx2 has stopped working
and your problem is? The low framerate?

Edit: You should use the ssse3-version of gsdx.
im not suffering from fraterates i forgot to add the probleem as i needed to walk my dogs my Emu wont work
you still forget to add your problem....
(01-09-2014, 04:02 PM)Demonking117 Wrote: [ -> ]im not suffering from fraterates i forgot to add the probleem as i needed to walk my dogs my Emu wont work

Why won't it work? What goes wrong?
Hey guy,i have this game,the pcsx2 staandard version 1.0 have same problems bug with them,please download a more actual version 1.1 pcsx2.

You say here you are used the 1.0 version,but your emulog is from a 1.1....
i really dont understand this emu as i have v1 i dont have a pic site where i can post it then place the link here
Just add it in a post as an atachment.
Ok,but warning-You hardware is not enogh good for this game,ok,maybe only in the native resolution you can play fine....
I think your main problem is that you should read the configuration guide (Dutch | English) first. If there is a problem that occurs that is not solved in the guides you can start a new thread where you describe your problem and provide additional information as the emulog.
Pages: 1 2