..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can anyone help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
My problem is that the games run too slowly. Here is my hardware:

Windows 7 Profesional 64bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2CPUs)
4Gb Ram DDR2
AMD Radeon HD6700 Series
PCSX2 1.0.0
Bios 2.0

I know it's not the fastest computer in the world but probably should work well the emulator.
[Image: wax6rklxtzg5_t.jpg]

The rest of the settings are default. Changing the resolution to smaller does not improve gaming performance. Please help in the configuration.

Sorry for my english Smile
Say to me-What game you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

First you are using a very high resolution,please down for ....1366x1366 for example,or 1280x1280,or 1024x1024,1280x1024...
The 8 bits is defaulted conf.sorry.its normal used.

In interlacin (f5) try with none.
(01-10-2014, 03:08 AM)hadriel Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's not the fastest computer in the world but probably should work well the emulator.

PCSX2 is very demanding. You will be able to play some games with that system, but not all of them. As DESTRUIDOR said, what games are you trying to play?
I believe you will not have any problem in the native resolution,you can used the custom resolution is sOme games,but you used a to High!

You know its not the more fastest pc in the world,but the problem is you are using a very high resolution,ok.
I play in two games. DragonBall Tenkachi Budokai3 that works reasonably well and DefJam FFNY which unfortunately works very slowly. I use ISO images. I tried to turn at a resolution of 1024x1024 but unfortunately it did not help. In interlacin (f5) changed to none and turned off the 8-bit textures. Still the game runs too slow Sad
(01-10-2014, 01:57 PM)hadriel Wrote: [ -> ]I play in two games. DragonBall Tenkachi Budokai3 that works reasonably well and DefJam FFNY which unfortunately works very slowly. I use ISO images. I tried to turn at a resolution of 1024x1024 but unfortunately it did not help. In interlacin (f5) changed to none and turned off the 8-bit textures. Still the game runs too slow Sad

Have you tried speedhacks?
I tried but did not quite know how to properly configure
Ok,try with this version of Pcsx2 1.1-http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=detail&rev=5805&platform=windows-x86
When this is not enogh,try this-in Pcsx2 1.1 go to video option-Go to Gs-Go to Frame skipping-use 2 frame skiping in the 2 options,you will not be a grafich problem in DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3.You used now a obsolet version of pcsx2,anyway clean up you pc,check and try used you pc in your maximun performance.

You can found the latest revisions SVN Pcsx2 1.1 emulator in the main screen of the site to download
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
I think is better,you delet this version when you have,and download the new(dont forget to make a back up of your memory card in any folder in your pc)after this first otimize you systen of pc,i think you have to clean you pc,for this is slown the games for you.If nothing works you will have to used the native resolution.DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 in custom resolotion requires much,AND dEF JAM I THINK ALSO,and try with NO edge antialising for last solution.
I pretty sure those 2 games are rather demanding and the cpu and gpu might be pushing it for those, I would not use AA of any kind for either, FXAA shader might be doable, ANd what is reasonable to you? cause anything below 55 fps = sound get slow and will get slower as fps goes down, so will video anything below 55 and as it get slow it only becomes more visible.

my old computer was same exact specs as yours minus I had the nvidia equivalent to the that amd card and DBZ B3 was not playable in any sense of word by my standards.
Pages: 1 2 3