..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: why don't...???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was trying to play Final Fantasy X-2, in the pcsx2 play station emulator in my notebook, dell inspiron 1525, with integrated GPU & the videos & game run to slow, the integrated GPU is Intel GM965 so i have a question... [b]at one time may run pcsx2 on notebooks with integrated GPU? some day be in development?[/b]
Yes, in maybe 6 years from now on, when integrated GPUs are as good as dedicated now.
(02-23-2009, 04:46 PM)jujito667 Wrote: [ -> ]i was trying to play Final Fantasy X-2, in the pcsx2 play station emulator in my notebook, dell inspiron 1525, with integrated GPU & the videos & game run to slow, the integrated GPU is Intel GM965 so i have a question... [b]at one time may run pcsx2 on notebooks with integrated GPU? some day be in development?[/b]

Well, not only the integrated GPU is to slow. Ur cpu is it also.

Minimum
* Windows/Linux OS
* CPU that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU that supports Pixel Shaders 2.0
* 512mb RAM
Recommended
* Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista)

Well, as you can see u could start the emu. But it would be too slow for smooth gameplay. U could improve ur fps with compiling the latest rev. How to do that? Use the search engine and search the compile guide. But don't expect to much.