..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of the Abyss Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so the only problem I have is in battle... It does not crash anywhere else in the game only in battle. I've tested just avoiding battle and seeing the cutscenes and nothing happens. Only after a battle or during. This is getting frustrating and I would like to know if anyone has had the same problem and knows a solution.

I have tried turning off speedhacks and nothing. Also, tried taking off game fixes. Nothing. :/
Please post the emulog.txt from PCSX2/logs or My Documents/PCSX2/logs, after the crash.

Also post your specs please.
Here they are.
Can you please post the emulog.txt after the game crashes? Also can you please post your computer specs.
(01-16-2014, 02:46 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please post the emulog.txt after the game crashes? Also can you please post your computer specs.

Sorry. Just realized what the emulog was. Here.
ok.
same, but AFTER the crash, please.
(01-16-2014, 03:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]ok.
same, but AFTER the crash, please.

Sorry. Took a few battles before it crashed. Miracle.
I can't really save the logs when it's in the white screen. Can only close the program. So I just took the screen shot. In another time, the game didn't crash but it stayed stuck in the black screen from when it changes from battle to back to free roaming the game. It just stays there until I close and reopen. The logs showed: "Waiting for SPU2...."
Blyss listed where to find the log. Please go get it.
That's why there is an actual file. In the PCSX2 directory, there is a logs directory. In that directory is emulog.txt

Even after it crashes.

However, what plugin and backend are you using for sound?
Pages: 1 2