..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shifters SLUS 20271 Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,I m a new game tester(with much experice),I not feel security to classificate Shifters like a PLAYABLE game,for this motives below-
1-In hardware mode is not possible yet watch the main movie of the game,but in the software mode its fine,no problem,okey,resolved.(You can play all the game in the hardware mode even with custom resolution i think)

2-The Real motive,Problem with the control-Ingame controls are broken. Trying to move brings up weapon and item selection,Ok,you can use only the back button,but not the left,right and the up,folow the Rama s conseil about use the SSSPSX 1.7.1 settings(not the lilypad for the first time in my life),i still not yet with well sucessed,because causes a confusion with the camera moviments.(Only have to resolve the problem about the control,after this its a playable game).I will wait for a reply,i will do more tests with more control types here.
(You dont go much far in a game with problems in the control,its a confusion)
This definitely sounds like a legit bug. So you are saying basically the controls either don't work or are mixed up with each other, right?
Its this-
Lylipad-square,tiangle,circle and X,working,R1,R2,L1,L2,work,the problem is in the MOVIMENT ,only the Down its fine,but the UP,LEFT,RIGHT are mixed.
SSSPSX 1.7.1 -The moviments work but was mixed with the camera

Look for Shifters in compatibily list.
I have the same problem. The game have difficulty differentiating between analog and D-pad, and prioritizes item/weapon selection instead of movement.
I use LilyPad svn 0.11.0 (r5403).
(01-18-2014, 02:32 AM)ps2freak Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem. The game have difficulty differentiating between analog and D-pad, and prioritizes item/weapon selection instead of movement.
I use LilyPad svn 0.11.0 (5403).

Yes,exactly,its true.

Confirmed,now i have sure,even with SSSPSX 1.7.1 its not fine yet.
As he seems to know what he's doing in this area, can you try the Pokopom plugin: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
Ok,was resolved,the problem was terminated,Good Refraction,now i will try with the others 2 games.
Was been good sucessed(I added to compatibilty list playable,more 2,only Robin hood still with a control problem)
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.