..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Lilypad PS2 Controller inputs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am trying to configure my ps2 controller connected through USB with this adapter and when I am inputting the individual buttons plus the right/left analog stick directions it seems it hasn't been programmed to allow enough inputs because it will overlap buttons. This is how it looks [Image: Untitled.png]. Please help!!!
Lilypad allows way more buttons than that.

But I don't know what the problem is here.
The op is having trouble mapping their controller. Multiple buttons are being assigned to the same thing.
Yea if I was to add the face buttons it would take away a different button. I really want to play my massive PS2 collection with a PS2 controller

what is the op?
OP = Original poster/Original post

did you install the drivers for your adapter?
mas52292 Wrote:...seems it hasn't been programmed to allow enough inputs...

Blyss Sarania Wrote:Lilypad allows way more buttons than that.

Was my reasoning for saying that. And from the screenshot they aren't mapping to more than one thing, they are overwriting each other.
yes I installed the drivers. Why would a single button need to be mapped multiple times?
It shouldn't. For reference here is mine (DS3 with Xinput wrapper):

(Actually I have this customized with left and right on the right stick to L2 and R2. Just pointing that out.
[Image: lily_zps32dd60b7.png]

I have used a DS2 through adapter before, though my adapter was different than that one.
what is xinput and how do I use it?
You can't unless you have a Dual Shock 3 or X360 controller.