..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Freezes HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Also going on the fact that I just played this the other day and had no problem, so it's definitely not a game related problem. Nobbs66 played it too.
(01-20-2014, 11:27 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Also going on the fact that I just played this the other day and had no problem, so it's definitely not a game related problem. Nobbs66 played it too.

Haha me too, games works flawlessly.
ok this is gonna sound stupid.. but whats the GPU.. Iv only been using the Emulator for about a week.. But I am IT savy.. so dont class me out as a noob yet..lol
GPU = graphics card. Yours is integrated and very weak.
Quote:but whats the GPU.
Quote:But I am IT savy
nice contradiction Tongue2

Graphic Processing Unit aka your graphic card
-_- give me a break..lol didnt say i was an expert.. and i just started my networking classes agin.. so what could i change with my gpu.. that could help the game
?
You could get a better one. A discrete one.

Really your whole machine is on the weak side for PCSX2 emulation. I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, but you just won't get a great experience with that setup.
Lol yeah I Need too buy a new laptop.. and not being a smartass just stating the truth about it..
(01-20-2014, 11:36 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]You could get a better one. A discrete one.

Really your whole machine is on the weak side for PCSX2 emulation. I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, but you just won't get a great experience with that setup.

It's a laptop, getting a discrete one may be kinda hard.
In this case it's impossible. I recommend a desktop over a laptop if you're on a budget.
Pages: 1 2 3