..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Double image issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for the second post but now after going to gsdx10 I now get a double image as you can see below it was running fine before the re installation and now its not
[attachment=48569]
[attachment=48570]
Good Lord how old is that version of GDSX? Are you using the latest version of PCSX2 (1.1.0)?
Where did you get that build. Get the latest from http://www.buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
(01-27-2014, 11:04 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]Good Lord how old is that version of GDSX? Are you using the latest version of PCSX2 (1.1.0)?

I downloaded it pcsx2 1.00 and it just came with it I dont know what version it is
Where did you download it from? That GSDX is ridiculously ancient.
(01-27-2014, 11:12 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you download it from? That GSDX is ridiculously ancient.

Just typed in google gsdx10 and downloaded that
Don't do that. The plugin comes with PCSX2. Just use the link Nobbs66 posted above.
(01-27-2014, 11:19 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do that. The plugin comes with PCSX2. Just use the link Nobbs66 posted above.

I did and the one at the top comes with gsdx9
No, it doesn't.

Since forever GSDX 9 and 10 have been the same plugin. You have to choose between them in Renderer in the plugin configuration.
(01-27-2014, 11:24 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]No, it doesn't.

Since forever GSDX 9 and 10 have been the same plugin. You have to choose between them in Renderer in the plugin configuration.

Sorry Im quite new to all this stuff I used to just download and play and then it got outdated and game done what I showed in the picture
Pages: 1 2