..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slowdown fixed by mouse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ugh. my controller isn't noticed as active input too and the screenblack is triggered. are you using a screensaver or something like that? if yes. switch that off. that'd explain the 5 minutes state just as good.

i don't think this a hardware problem but the hardware is what you gotta check if that doesn't work. it's just standard diagnosis. Smile
(01-29-2014, 11:48 PM)dabore Wrote: [ -> ]ugh. my controller isn't noticed as active input too and the screenblack is triggered. are you using a screensaver or something like that? if yes. switch that off. that'd explain the 5 minutes state just as good.

Doesn't lilipad have an option to disable scrrensavers or something like that?
that doesn't work. atleast not for me. so... try disabling it.
I don't use screen savers or any kind of timed sleep mode. That's what I thought at first but when I went to change it they were already disabled.
where is the time of the disable screensaver. i could swear it's 5 minutes. just to nullify that. enable the screensaver. set the time to 10 minutes. and disable it again.

read you in ten minutes. Laugh

you know you can try that with 3 or even 2 minutes too. huh? Wink
It's set at 1 minute, if it was on but again it was turned off. The 5 minute time lapse wasn't an exact time, just an estimate.
if the mouse movement fixes it it's mosdef an activity/sleepstate problem.

did you try another keyboard or mouse? something that's monitored more active then the controller?!?

but... Glare ...i'm out of ideas. sorry. it's an unusual problem.
I also use Logitech Gaming software for my G9x mouse and Logitech wheel and have no slowdown problems. So it shouldn't be a problem with Logitech software.

Try disabling background applications and tasks.
Please also try GPU frequency monitor, see if the GPU throttles/idles and wakes up by the mouse move.
Pages: 1 2 3