..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having Crash Issues, Need Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-31-2014, 10:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the option that skips the bios display is displaying the bios for you ?
Funny ...

Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.
well no now its back, reason i didnt share was cause i was runing test to completely confirm it and well now i confirm this, i play the game for a while and then i decide to close it to test it out if it will run again after that, and it just wants to work whenever it feels like it and 95% of the times i run a game it just closes itself, so ya back to square 1, anyone knows a fix or solution? or even something im missing out on? also about earlier i did said the solution, i uninstall everything re installed it then i just load any game and when i save in game (I did Devil Kings) it gave me the option in game to format the memory card, done deal.

btw i doubt its the config i tested all the ones i got it setup to the best i can run on :3 if anything is this emu like not meant for 64 bit processor? i mean i read i aint the only one who had this problem online but they are unclear if they fixed it or not
I was reading this post http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Cra...mes?page=2 and I was thinking if Daemon Tools has anything to do with it, I find it to be dumb if it does cause I am running it through iso on my secondary HDD which is a 2tb 7200rpm baracuda so no problems there, but daemon tools is a good question...? I got 2 DVD Burners and a Virtual Drive but I really don't think that is even an issue lol, you guys tell me since you might be experienced.
(01-31-2014, 11:15 AM)hyomaotaku Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading this post http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Cra...mes?page=2 and I was thinking if Daemon Tools has anything to do with it, I find it to be dumb if it does cause I am running it through iso on my secondary HDD which is a 2tb 7200rpm baracuda so no problems there, but daemon tools is a good question...? I got 2 DVD Burners and a Virtual Drive but I really don't think that is even an issue lol, you guys tell me since you might be experienced.

I'm a little confused. Your problem was that you couldn't get into bios to format your memory card, you then figured out that you can format it ingame which you did.

What's wrong now though?
Im going to get some sleep when i get the chance i may have to get my actual bios off my ps2, was using my friends 2004 bios so maybe mines is newer... I mean thats what this guy say:

"No, missing rom2/erom is not an issue.

It looks to me like there may be a new bug in the SVN. After updating to the newest version I also get a segmentation fault, but only after closing the emulator. I don't have any problems starting it or playing a game. Also, the keyboard repeat problem seems to be related to this bug as my repeat setting is also getting reset after the segmentation fault.

Did you try running the BIOS on it's own? (Run->Execute, and don't select anything). There's a good chance that part of your problem is trying to load the game from a CD, testing the BIOS without a game would answer this question.

EDIT: I was wrong, I do get this same problem with an older revision I guess I just didn't notice before. If your problem is the same as mine, then you should still be able to play games though. Test the BIOS, and if that works then rip an ISO of your game and try running it that way instead."

However I don't think I have a segmatation issue, this is my log currently:

PCSX2 1.1.0.r5766 - compiled on Dec 19 2013
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8191 MB
CPU name = AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 2.999 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00802009
x86EFlags = efd3fbff

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3
MMX2 .. 3DNOW .. 3DNOW2.. SSE4a

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-sse2-r5350.dll
Windows 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1 1.0)
Binding PAD: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdiso-r5350.dll
Binding USB: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9645 games on record (loaded in 232ms)
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.

Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CDVD
Init USB
Init FW
Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: F:\PS2 Games\Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis\Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis.iso
Image type = DVD
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1368144 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\HyomaOtaku\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\HyomaOtaku\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59.94 fps
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
* SPU2-X: Waiting for DSound thread to finish... Done.
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

And yes I always run it in Admin, and it really doesn't make sense to me I rock good specs including my vid card:

System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor 3.0ghz
DirectX 11

Video Card: ASUS HD7770 could always look it up for specs.
(01-31-2014, 11:21 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little confused. Your problem was that you couldn't get into bios to format your memory card, you then figured out that you can format it ingame which you did.

What's wrong now though?

Game keeps closing when trying to run a game 95% of the times, and thats after I played it for 40 mins closed it then open it a few mins later to test if if it was completely fixed, I mean originally it was to format the memory card but I thought this issue was cause of the memory card and I had found out it wasnt, guessing its bios, I know everything I config was correct and fine so if you guys can throw me some hints to what to try I would appreciate it, will let you know if I already tried it before cause I tried a hell of a lot already.

Going to bed now will check tomorrow on this post really cant stay up much longer. "pass out"
(01-31-2014, 11:27 AM)hyomaotaku Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to get some sleep when i get the chance i may have to get my actual bios off my ps2, was using my friends 2004 bios so maybe mines is newer... I mean thats what this guy say:

"No, missing rom2/erom is not an issue.

It looks to me like there may be a new bug in the SVN. After updating to the newest version I also get a segmentation fault, but only after closing the emulator. I don't have any problems starting it or playing a game. Also, the keyboard repeat problem seems to be related to this bug as my repeat setting is also getting reset after the segmentation fault.

Did you try running the BIOS on it's own? (Run->Execute, and don't select anything). There's a good chance that part of your problem is trying to load the game from a CD, testing the BIOS without a game would answer this question.

EDIT: I was wrong, I do get this same problem with an older revision I guess I just didn't notice before. If your problem is the same as mine, then you should still be able to play games though. Test the BIOS, and if that works then rip an ISO of your game and try running it that way instead."

However I don't think I have a segmatation issue, this is my log currently:

PCSX2 1.1.0.r5766 - compiled on Dec 19 2013
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8191 MB
CPU name = AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 2.999 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00802009
x86EFlags = efd3fbff

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3
MMX2 .. 3DNOW .. 3DNOW2.. SSE4a

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-sse2-r5350.dll
Binding PAD: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdiso-r5350.dll
Binding USB: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\PS2\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9645 games on record (loaded in 232ms)
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.

Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CDVD
Init USB
Init FW
Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: F:\PS2 Games\Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis\Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis.iso
Image type = DVD
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1368144 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\HyomaOtaku\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\HyomaOtaku\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59.94 fps
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
* SPU2-X: Waiting for DSound thread to finish... Done.
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

And yes I always run it in Admin, and it really doesn't make sense to me I rock good specs including my vid card:

System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor 3.0ghz
DirectX 11

Video Card: ASUS HD7770 could always look it up for specs.

If you are using fast boot your bios won't make a difference. And that processor is weak.
(01-31-2014, 10:30 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Hey, you're right.
I guess i was stuck in 0.9.4 or 0.9.6 times since it looks like it auto-switches to full boot when selecting "no disc" Tongue2
(01-31-2014, 11:27 AM)hyomaotaku Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to get some sleep when i get the chance i may have to get my actual bios off my ps2, was using my friends 2004 bios so maybe mines is newer...

You should be using your own BIOS anyway, using somebody elses is no better than downloading it illegally.
oh umm, the bios i had was given to me to test run, i have noticed that the emulator doesnt have my processor build into it, though it does run it and all, i wonder if overclocking even makes a difference which i doubt, is the only way is to replace the processor? cause if you say overclocking wont work i wont even try, afraid to overclock anything really... xD as for my bios, i will put mines in once i learn how to take it out of my ps2 cause i see you need a few things i dont have access to now to do the homebrew, and also my ps2 is a phat model with a custom flip top on it, ive been through 3 ps2's and idk what year model it is most likely 2006 model... i definitely dont wanna try crap if i have to get a better processor -.- to think being an anthlon 2 quad core 3.0 ghz would be powerful enough
Pages: 1 2 3 4