..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 1.2.0 lower FPS then in 1.1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-04-2014, 07:36 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my games get atleast 10-20 FPS extra too. I always have it enabled.

MTVU many times causes a good speed in a lot of games,i have sure i dont have problems if none game here(killzone.....only in console ..yetTongue)
(02-05-2014, 06:12 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]MTVU many times causes a good speed in a lot of games,i have sure i dont have problems if none game here(killzone.....only in console ..yetTongue)

I see
Some games do get broken with MTVU. There's a list that Blyss made somewhere around here (should prob be stickied Tongue2)
(02-06-2014, 01:35 AM)NarooN Wrote: [ -> ]Some games do get broken with MTVU. There's a list that Blyss made somewhere around here (should prob be stickied Tongue2)

Your most GPU demanding thread and Blyss's most CPU demanding thread should also get stickied.
The CPU thread is mine and he has the GPU thread Tongue2 Tongue2

But I agree Laugh
I thought i put them in the FAQ at one time but they seem to have gone :/
(02-06-2014, 02:46 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]I thought i put them in the FAQ at one time but they seem to have gone :/

Not to sound like broke record you know as well as most people here no one read the stickys. if they did we would have new people ask the same stuff over and over
(02-06-2014, 03:30 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sound like broke record you know as well as most people here no one read the stickys. if they did we would have new people ask the same stuff over and over

Atleast it will be easier for us to find so we can link them to it instead of having to search every time.
Pages: 1 2