..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Ea Sports NASCAR 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PCSX2 Version: 1.3.0 r5873
My computer specification:
CPU AMD athlon II X4 635 OC 3.51 GHz
RAM 4 GB ram DDR3
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 768 MB
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Hi
I've got a problem with NASCAR 07. Namely cars have bad textures and software mode crashes this game. (The same bug as Nascar 06) and I have a question.

Is it possible to configure the emulator to display graphics properly?
If not, when a team responsible for this emulator able to fix the problem with this game? I know that work on fixing this error could be very long, but already appeared in versions from 0.9.8

Please reply as soon as possible.

PS. Game is the PAL Version and sorry for my English knowledge
(02-06-2014, 09:07 PM)jedlin12 Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 Version: 1.3.0 r5873
My computer specification:
CPU AMD athlon II X4 635 OC 3.51 GHz
RAM 4 GB ram DDR3
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 768 MB
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Hi
I've got a problem with NASCAR 07. Namely cars have bad textures and software mode crashes this game. (The same bug as Nascar 06) and I have a question.

Is it possible to configure the emulator to display graphics properly?
If not, when a team responsible for this emulator able to fix the problem with this game? I know that work on fixing this error could be very long, but already appeared in versions from 0.9.8

Please reply as soon as possible.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Any non default settings you are using.

Please post the emulog.txt (you'll find it in mydocsx\pcsx2\logs or in pcsx2 root folder\logs)

Does the issue appear in versions prior to 0.9.8?
Ok this is my GS plugin setting GSdx 5884 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [GSdx32-SSE2-r5884].

I have not checked whether there is the same bug in previous versions, but probably yes. Anyway, I do not believe that the problem may disappear in previous versions.
Looks like these are known issues: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-NASCAR-20...ght=nascar

You could try running the game with ZeroGS plugin instead of GSDX, see if that works any better.
Textures on ZeroGS look a little better, but still do not look their best.

Is it possible to better set the plugin (to eliminate these Graphics bugs)?
using software mode, probably...
(02-06-2014, 09:46 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like these are known issues: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-NASCAR-20...ght=nascar

You could try running the game with ZeroGS plugin instead of GSDX, see if that works any better.

Do you think clamping modes would affect it at all? It helped on one of my EA games?
It's a possability, the same with the rounding modes, they might help. I guess the OP could experiment

btw OP if you do try it, the effect is instant as soon as you OK the settings, no need to restart the emulator.
(02-06-2014, 10:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]using software mode, probably...

On software mode game is crashes. I am play on Zero GS no GSdx
BTW. about what you mean OP?

If you make good textures will be impossible, I have one more request.
Which options in the plugin ZeroGS can turn to increase framerate? Because as you can see 43 cars on a single track, the emulation speed drops to even below 25 fps and 100% is 50 fps
Pages: 1 2