..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Black screen questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I am trying to get my tiny toon adventures defenders of the universe ps2 game to work on my PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) and I have heard people saying the game works with the emulator but all I get is a black screen and the log constantly says

pen fail name ¥IRX¥SIO2MAN.IRX;1
loadmodule: id -203, ret 0
loadmodule: fname cdrom0:¥IRX¥SIO2MAN.IRX;1 args 0 arg
open fail name ¥IRX¥SIO2MAN.IRX;1

Over over and over I have no clue what this means.

but I have got all my other games to work with the emulator I even tried some of my official ps2 games and they worked really well.

can anyone tell me what the problem could be ? I checked youtube for help and tried some of the videos that are supposed to fix the black screen problem but none of them worked.
Firstly try the 1.2.1 release, 1.0.0 is no longer supported
(02-10-2014, 03:04 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly try the 1.2.1 release, 1.0.0 is no longer supported

just tried 1.2.1 and various others and still just a black screen with nothing happening Sad

has anyone actually got this working on the emulator ?
it says the game is compatible but it doesn't seem to be lol.
It should work fine according to our list. However I did find another thread with the same problem and the issue was he'd downloaded it illegally and it turned out to be a leaked beta.
ah ok well thanks for replying must be something to do with my laptop.