..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Anyone Get SECOND SIGHT Running?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From google I see there is a common issue with this game--can't get past the start up screen because the graphics to enter text don't show up. That's what I get too. The game has a widescreen patch which works fine so I'm assuming someone has made this work ... ?
(02-14-2014, 08:52 AM)haints Wrote: [ -> ]From google I see there is a common issue with this game--can't get past the start up screen because the graphics to enter text don't show up. That's what I get too. The game has a widescreen patch which works fine so I'm assuming someone has made this work ... ?

Which version do you have? (E) (U) or (J)
I have the (U) version. But I have also tried an (E) version with the exact same results. I read posts from people saying the European version worked while the US one didn't, but I saw no difference.
Can you post the emulog.txt after it gets stuck (you'll find it in mydocsx \ pcsx2 \ logs or in pcsx2 root folder \ logs)
I will post it tomorrow. Thanks!
The menu screen only works in software mode so press f9 and then you can press f9 again in the game to play in hardware mode
Awesome gladiator! I will try that.
It works! Man this is amazing. Playing Second Sight in widescreen with correct aspect ratio! You can't even do that with the PC version ...