..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: BF2 Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm here asking to see if anyone has had any sucess of getting online with Battle Field 2 Modern Combat. I've had quite a few problems before trying to get online. My PC is connected to the router directly through LAN, thus I don't need a password. I've used the network startup disc to make an "auto" net config, and I have gigarazi v3.0 . It always stops or doesn't get past authenticating DNAS or Downloading Game Settings. In the past it stated that there was no cable plugged in, but it was immediatly fixed when I loaded up megadev9 for the first time. On the side, I can see the packets being received but I don't understand why it can't continue on. I'm using PCSX2 v1.0.0 and am on Windows XP. Can anyone help? I've tried some of the tuts posted up, but no luck
First upgrade to version 1.2.1 otherwise you won't get any support and second don't put a router in between, since it'll make connecting even more difficult without portforwarding.
(02-15-2014, 09:25 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]First upgrade to version 1.2.1 otherwise you won't get any support and second don't put a router in between, since it'll make connecting even more difficult without portforwarding.

It's connected directly to the modem / gateway. As for updating EMU, I've done so, however I've encountered a prolem witht he "Entrypoint not being found", something to do with the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
Because you need to install Microsoft Visual Studio Redistributable 2013 x86.

Or simply just VC++ 2013 redist x86
(02-15-2014, 10:33 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Because you need to install Microsoft Visual Studio Redistributable 2013 x86.

Or simply just VC++ 2013 redist x86

It came with the installer I got from here
(02-16-2014, 12:58 AM)averybomb1 Wrote: [ -> ]It came with the installer I got from here

Can you please post the emulog.txt (you'll find it in mydocsx\pcsx2\logs or in pcsx2 root folder\logs
(02-16-2014, 09:35 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please post the emulog.txt (you'll find it in mydocsx\pcsx2\logs or in pcsx2 root folder\logs

my PCSX2 v1.2.1 doesn't seem to have it in it's program files. Here's the one from my documents which is also in PCSX2 v1.0.0 in my program files
Does this game still have active servers?
(02-17-2014, 12:35 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this game still have active servers?

yes it does. I'm using a patched iso, it works fine on my ps2
(02-17-2014, 01:27 AM)averybomb1 Wrote: [ -> ]yes it does. I'm using a patched iso, it works fine on my ps2

what kind of patch did you actually apply ?
Pages: 1 2