..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Are there games that run PERFECT with the emu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-28-2009, 06:17 AM)neltazero Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2009, 05:35 AM)With Teeth Wrote: [ -> ]I've completed FFX, KH, KH2, and TotA with no glitches/bugs/slowdown whatsoever, constant 60 fps.
Are you sure? How about graphical glitch? I know FFX has some.

Nope, none that I know of. The face splitting thing is easily resolved by turned of texture filtering, if that's what you're referring to. It did have the "stubborn opponents" glitch, meaning you and the enemy have their backs to each other. That's the only glitch, and it's rather humorous actually.
(02-28-2009, 06:17 AM)neltazero Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2009, 05:35 AM)With Teeth Wrote: [ -> ]I've completed FFX, KH, KH2, and TotA with no glitches/bugs/slowdown whatsoever, constant 60 fps.
Are you sure? How about graphical glitch? I know FFX has some.

It has VERY minor glitches, darker polygons on characters when transparent textures are attached on it.
This is or was a bug in the VU recs.

They're maybe fixed, i didn't noticed it anymore.
(02-27-2009, 05:56 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]almost all nippon ichi games, mana khemia has trouble
but I don't have all games of the north american list...
some have a split switched screen if the background is one image XD (relatively rare) but that won't bother much (you don't miss anything and it's not confusing)

also Grandia 3 (uses a lot Gpu)
Gradius V
R-Type

nippon ichi games, that includes Ar tonelico 2 then? is it not possible to play that game with the current pcsx2?
In FFX the mobs always face the wrong way, which is apparently an old and known bug. But apart from that, no glitches at all.
(02-28-2009, 09:41 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: [ -> ]It has VERY minor glitches, darker polygons on characters when transparent textures are attached on it.
This is or was a bug in the VU recs.

They're maybe fixed, i didn't noticed it anymore.

They're not fixed. And they're not that minor, imo. Of course you can complete the game without problems but some scenes just don't look nice.

The word "perfect" is highlighted in this threads title. As long as there are any known glitches compared to the behaviour of the original Hardware, it is not "perfect".
Ar tonelico2 and mana khemia are posible to play with pcsx2. Dont ask me why? In here.
Pages: 1 2