..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Are there games that run PERFECT with the emu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe is a stupid question, but are there some games that run really PERFECT with PCSX2 emu? I mean PERFECT, without glitches, also if little glitches.
I have tried some games: Suikoden III & V, Simpsons, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3, Dragon Quest 8, Futurama, MegaMan X7, Castlevania CoD and LoI, etc...all these games don't run PERFECT. Some runs very good but not perfect.
Try something from year 2002. Disgaea should be perfect.
For me the answer is there are no games ps2 realy perfect on pcsx2 emulation. There are only games near perfect. Because get limit on pcsx2 or with plugins.
These run perfect without glitches for me so far:

- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy XII
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kingdom Hearts 2
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Wipeout Fusion
- Tales of the Abyss
almost all nippon ichi games, mana khemia has trouble
but I don't have all games of the north american list...
some have a split switched screen if the background is one image XD (relatively rare) but that won't bother much (you don't miss anything and it's not confusing)

also Grandia 3 (uses a lot Gpu)
Gradius V
R-Type
(02-27-2009, 04:46 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: [ -> ]These run perfect without glitches for me so far:

- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy XII
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kingdom Hearts 2
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Wipeout Fusion
- Tales of the Abyss

how does kingdom hearts 2 work i though it has lots of bugs and error issues Blink
I've completed FFX, KH, KH2, and TotA with no glitches/bugs/slowdown whatsoever, constant 60 fps.
(02-28-2009, 05:35 AM)With Teeth Wrote: [ -> ]I've completed FFX, KH, KH2, and TotA with no glitches/bugs/slowdown whatsoever, constant 60 fps.
Are you sure? How about graphical glitch? I know FFX has some.
FFX or FFX-2 didn't have any glitches for me. I also got Burnout 2 working for about an hour near perfect and then it crashed and burned, haven't been able to repeat it.
(02-28-2009, 04:41 AM)ekoujin Wrote: [ -> ]how does kingdom hearts 2 work i though it has lots of bugs and error issues Blink

they has been fixed since a month ago.
Pages: 1 2