..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.21 crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PCSX2 1.2 worked just fine. I also tried the svn builds and they also crashed. Whenever I load a game into PCSX2 it will run for a little bit and then stop. The window will still act normally until I try to close it. The window then hangs and then crashes. I'm using an Nvidia card so I shouldn't be getting that AMD crash. What's going on?
I was able to roll back to 1.2.0, but that's crashing as well. The hell is going on?
I rolled back further to 1.0, and that works. Why do the other versions not work for me?
(02-19-2014, 07:55 AM)redrider96 Wrote: [ -> ]I rolled back further to 1.0, and that works. Why do the other versions not work for me?

maybe , you need to install vc 2013!
please post the emulog.txt AFTER it crashes(you'll find it in mydocsx\pcsx2\logs or in pcsx2 root folder\logs)
it can be the plugin of network in my case when i configure it, it doesn't crash anymore
(02-19-2014, 01:01 PM)dokman Wrote: [ -> ]it can be the plugin of network in my case when i configure it, it doesn't crash anymore

That's why we need the emulog.txt

It will tell us immediately if it's a problem like you stated. Smile
Well there s a serious problem with crashing
All versions by the way

Emu works ok . games work perfect however whenever i browse to for instance bios or another plugin the emu crashes , same problem when i tried to config lilypad , however not with pressuremod 1.7.1
I cant config my ps3/pc usb controller to work with the game.

Seems it only crashes when browsing or configurating and i am realy for loss of words because it also happens on previous versions.

i got a new computer and reinstalled everything , including DX9 and 11.

by the way theres no info about a crash in the logs Sad

log txt :
PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873 - compiled on Feb 3 2014
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 16068 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 3.499 ghz (8 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 7fdafbbf
x86EFlags = 2c100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX.. FMA

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5875.dll
Windows 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1 1.0)
Binding PAD: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\padPokopom.dll
Binding SPU2: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\spu2-x-r5875.dll
Binding CDVD: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: E:\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9655 games on record (loaded in 137ms)
(02-19-2014, 04:28 PM)zwijnstijn Wrote: [ -> ]Well there s a serious problem with crashing
All versions by the way

Emu works ok . games work perfect however whenever i browse to for instance bios or another plugin the emu crashes , same problem when i tried to config lilypad , however not with pressuremod 1.7.1
I cant config my ps3/pc usb controller to work with the game.

Seems it only crashes when browsing or configurating and i am realy for loss of words because it also happens on previous versions.

i got a new computer and reinstalled everything , including DX9 and 11.

by the way theres no info about a crash in the logs Sad

Please do what I asked earlier. Thanks.
(02-19-2014, 04:30 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Please do what I asked earlier. Thanks.
you asked to place the log after the crash.. i just did .. and that's all whats in the log
tried all.. configs work on everything except pad configuration , i tried other pad plugins , they all crash to desktop.
I was thinking of a missing codec or whatever.. but then the other plugins should crash also
Pages: 1 2