..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hack G.U. Vol.1 Ghosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have this issue with hack G.U. vol.1
I've tried to change some options and i'm playing with x6 native but this ghosting don't disappear

This is what I'm saying:
[Image: 10elg9l.png]

I don't know if this have solution but well...
I can play with that but is annoying

Any idea?
Possibly fix in software mode! By pressing f9 but you dont able to upscale your game !
Yes, with F9 thaat "ghosting" disappear but looks too bad with pixels and bad resolution :/
(02-25-2014, 05:00 PM)Toaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, with F9 thaat "ghosting" disappear but looks too bad with pixels and bad resolution :/

yeah, i know but that is the only solution i get :-P ! Try with 3x resolution !
try using the half pixel offset under GSDX's hw hacks.
(02-25-2014, 05:17 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]try using the half pixel offset under GSDX's hw hacks.

With that option there is less ghosting, it's less annoying but still remains.
If there isn't a total solution at least with that option it's more playable, thanks
probably not with upscaling no, that's the only hack we have related to that. You could attempt using the TC Offset settings to see if they help, but i cant guarantee it.
I've tried it but didn't work. I saw videos on youtube of this game and all the videos have this ghosting so I think there isn't any real solution.
Well, no problem I'll play with offset option, thanks for your help and your time Smile
(02-25-2014, 07:12 PM)Toaro Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried it but didn't work. I saw videos on youtube of this game and all the videos have this ghosting so I think there isn't any real solution.
Well, no problem I'll play with offset option, thanks for your help and your time Smile

no problem ! ;-) ! It seems like i take refraction's credit! :-D