..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 2 8K(7680X4320)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to replay this classic goldie at super HD and the first step would be setting an 8k internal resolution.
What else do you recommend me ?
How can i fix the ghosting bug ?I heard that fixing it can make the image darken and break some colors, can i fix this with ShadeBoost plugin ?
What else would you recommend me ?
Using fxaa ini(GSdx_FX_Settings.ini) with some super settings?

Please guys, i need your support as i know some of your are very experienced with this !
(03-03-2014, 11:25 PM)DarkRavenCore Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to replay this classic goldie at super HD and the first step would be setting an 8k internal resolution.
What else do you recommend me ?
How can i fix the ghosting bug ?I heard that fixing it can make the image darken and break some colors, can i fix this with ShadeBoost plugin ?
What else would you recommend me ?
Using fxaa ini(GSdx_FX_Settings.ini) with some super settings?

Please guys, i need your support as i know some of your are very experienced with this !

You want to play at 8x scaling? What do you have for a graphics card.
A 780 TI , if it wont handle i will lower the res.But first i want to make sure everything is eyecandy.I saw that gsdx_fx_settings.ini can be tweaked but i dont know which settings i should make , i dont want to mess it up.
You will not see any increase in quality by doing 8x scaling unles u have a big monitor. What is the size of ur monitor?
I have a 24 inch AoC monitor, any suggestion regarding tweaks to the fxaa ini, sharpen, bloom, how about the shade boost?
Just go with 3x native.
Thanks for the info nobbs, i will go for 3x but im also interested in making the game look alike the hd collection from ps3 (lightning,bloom)
it will already look like the hd collection, but you can try messing with some of the shaders
just out of curiosity, what's your monitor?

Edit: Many are unaware a monitor can't get above it's physical limit. Of course downscaling from a higher resolution could return some quality gain. The question becomes then: could not be better not having to downscale at all?
Its an AOC IPC 24 INCH 60 Hz , max res is FULL HD 1920x1080.
Pages: 1 2