..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sudden game lags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,I don't know if this thread has already been posted and I'm browsing on my phone which makes it kinda painful to scroll through all these threads. Anyways I was playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 for like 2 or 3 days at full speed without any signs of lagg,but after some time playing it started lagging big time in the Story (i.e master) mode,but a little less in normal battle mode.I had speedhacks enabled but disabeling them does nothing either. What could be causing the lagg since it wasn't there before? I appreciate ur help. Smile
Also my laptop specs are:
750Gb HDD
4Gb RAM
Intel i3 2.40 ghz
nVidia GeForce 720M
Download coretemp and check your temps when the game is lagging.
(03-04-2014, 03:21 AM)turikk95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,I don't know if this thread has already been posted and I'm browsing on my phone which makes it kinda painful to scroll through all these threads. Anyways I was playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 for like 2 or 3 days at full speed without any signs of lagg,but after some time playing it started lagging big time in the Story (i.e master) mode,but a little less in normal battle mode.I had speedhacks enabled but disabeling them does nothing either. What could be causing the lagg since it wasn't there before? I appreciate ur help. Smile
Also my laptop specs are:
750Gb HDD
4Gb RAM
Intel i3 2.40 ghz
nVidia GeForce 720M

Make sure your laptop's power plan is set to High performance and that it's plugged in while playing.
Also make sure you play from an ISO and not directly from the disk.

What are your EE, VU and GS percentages when a slowdown occurs? It's shown in the title bar when in windowed mode.
Ha! I plugged it in and turned speedhacks off and everything works great. Thank you so much , Smile