..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: spu2-x No sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everyone

i know there are some people has talked to you about this problem

but i couldnt understand it

my problem like this

[Image: 28ukyg3.jpg]

as you can see i configured spux-2 like this ..... but there is no sound .... why

could someone help please
Did you try to swich the module to portaudio?
I have the exact same problem. I have the module set to portaudio, but I still hear no sound. I checked my speakers, and they were working fine.
Can you open pcsx2 from a terminal and copy/past the output (of the terminal) with portaudio. It will enumerate the sound device detected.
(03-06-2014, 10:06 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Can you open pcsx2 from a terminal and copy/past the output (of the terminal) with portaudio. It will enumerate the sound device detected.
How do I do that?
I too have lost sound. It was fine last night. Using proprietary Nvidia driver and a PnP external usb sound card. No HDMI sound either. Other emu's working fine with sound. Both the Arch 1.2.2 version and my self-compiled version have no working sound. Here are the terminal outputs. Portaudio and SDL tried. ALSA, OSS, and Jack tried. Apparently there is some sort of libs problem...
Quote:Did you try to swich the module to portaudio?

i solved it

it was because the libcanberra-gtk and its dependencies like some of alsa and paulseaudio libs wasnt installed

but still it cant give any good sound and not even a clear one
My libcanberra is installed, including lib32 version.
Got my sound working. I installed the alsa-firmware and some other alsa related libs, including lib32 version. After I rebooted, I got sound back! One of those libs did the trick. Tongue
@sameeer_45

Is is working or not?
Pages: 1 2