..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: graphics problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be having a problem with PCSX2 since when I try to play a game, the graphics are just broken

here is an example of what it is doing

any idea how to fix it
(03-09-2014, 08:51 PM)Jed96 Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having a problem with PCSX2 since when I try to play a game, the graphics are just broken

here is an example of what it is doing

any idea how to fix it

Press f9
Whats the game we are talking about?Try maybe to lower down quality,graphics,change render and resolution,maybe then it wont break down...
Pree F9 to go into software mode which will solve the issue. but the game will run slower
Dog's Life

I tried the f9 but Jake still has random spots on his body and I would love to play this game again since It is a game from my childhood
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(03-11-2014, 10:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 7983 MB
CPU name = AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
CPU speed = 3.989 ghz (8 logical threads)

Version of PCSX2 1.21
Dog's Life From ISO
aright.
read this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting

and make a proper bug report. this could be a good idea.
Make sure you didn't patch the game and you are using the original one.
ELse, it won't be useful.