..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: This is correct?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Am I wrong? This is tricky.
If we on EE bottleneck. we can solve it. by decrease it framerate base from pcsx2_vm.ini
And if we on GS ( Graphic card ) bottleneck. We can solve it. by using frameskip.
Thank you Smile
Precise frameskip is impossible on pcsx2. it will create unnecessary graphical glitches and break the flow of the game.
base framerate depends on the game region. decreasing it will result in slow gameplay AFAIK
if EE on bottleneck,please replace the CPU with high performance
if GS on bottleneck,please replace the GPU with high performance

there are no point to do what you said.
Have you tried them. When EE or GS load is high ?.
No need of trying. i just told you what these things actually do.
what goal will you achieve by seeing a small ee% and gs%? as jackyn308 said above the only 'logical' way to reduce them is to get a better cpu or gpu.
the less ee% and gs% load is a kind of side effect of the actions. That does not mean you are draining out more juice from a weak pc.
(03-11-2014, 12:59 PM)billyash Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried them. When EE or GS load is high ?.

What I said,just everyone who plays pcsx2 for a period of times.....
Guys.
Cos i do know what are you talking about. Just try it on demanding game (EE load high) only then decrease base framerate and increase it framerate limiter. Eg 30fps means increase it limiter to 200. You'll see it faster.
If it is corret it may help who those have weak pc.
I need dev reply. Thank you Smile
(03-11-2014, 01:34 PM)jackyyn308 Wrote: [ -> ]What I said,just everyone who plays pcsx2 for a period of times.....

You know what you said is wrong. Right ?
(03-11-2014, 02:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]You know what you said is wrong. Right ?

ok,I'm all ears,i read this post again。。。。
I dont get it guys,about WAT are u even arguing??? Ohmy Ohmy Ohmy
Pages: 1 2 3