..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX HD on PS3 vs FFX International PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone playing the new FFX HD on PS3 that has played FFX International on PCSX2 with settings cranked up high? I would like to know which is superior.
The difference is negligible. Each has its quirks.

PCSX2 can go up to 1080p/4K.
PS3 is some upscaled 720p thing.

PS3 has better textures and sleeker menu, but the faces are doll-like, and some lighting is absent.

The remastered OST is a hit or miss.

Final Fantasy X-2 International has an English patch by pbirdman, but it isn't entirely perfect.
I just found out that the PS3 version has an exclusive 30min audio drama at the end credits. So I guess my 2nd play through of this game should be on the PS3, although I guess if I had the patience the best thing to do is wait for a PS3 emulator to crank up the graphics of the PS3 version LoL.
(03-19-2014, 10:12 AM)BloodyBonzai Wrote: [ -> ]I just found out that the PS3 version has an exclusive 30min audio drama at the end credits. So I guess my 2nd play through of this game should be on the PS3

There's this thing that was invented 8 years ago... called YouTube.

Like, you can just watch KH: Days on it, instead of getting 1.5 Remix. It's not a big deal.